A win today vs Houston does what for you as a Cowboys fan?

3rd and 1 and they throwing the ball 20yds down the field.......lamb caught it but still horrible play calling.....
 
A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?

Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?

This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
Umm seeing how wins don't come easy I will be happy about it....
 
Keeps hope alive.

I don’t think the cowboys are Super Bowl contenders as some did going into the season

But a chance to make the playoffs at least?

Yes.
 
A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?

Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?

This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
I did wonders. But, I’m ready for them to back it up with a Win against TB. Or it means nothing.
 
After a win the sky is more blue, the birds sing more loudly, and I’m a little less likely to cuss out the drivers around me when I’m on the road. Well at least a little bit.

I’m not fooled into thinking that this is a team that will go far in the playoffs. But here and now it is a team that came back from a deficit to win a game at the end. And with that I’ll be a happy person until at least Thursday night.
 
Do not down play the significance of this win! Dink finally got the help he’s been missing! This is our SB year!
 
A win against a team that was 0-3 before kick off doesn’t say much at all. I’m not seeing anything other than an 8-8 year or thereabouts.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,807
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top