A win today vs Houston does what for you as a Cowboys fan?

Why on earth would you take Stroud over Dak? Have you seen how bad he’s played? Shocked to see he’s in the running to get 50 million plus he has gotten worse. He’s been bad. But you did say you don’t have a opinion on them so maybe you haven’t seen him play lately.
It's pretty simple really. Because Strout is young and there's still hope for him. Dak is what he is - a regular season stats guy who flops in big moments.
 
Not sure what you mean. I was giving you the heads up, as you stated you didn't know anything about the Texans. At present, Stroud makes Dak look like John Elway. Look it up if you don't believe me.
I have looked it up: 2-5
 
It's pretty simple really. Because Strout is young and there's still hope for him. Dak is what he is - a regular season stats guy who flops in big moments.
I’d rather have the better player when the youth stinks but ok. He just doesn’t look good against formidable defenses for whatever reason. All I keep hearing about is how generational the Texans defense is and it’s 0-4.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,133
Messages
14,669,307
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top