Twitter: A WR the Cowboys should make an attempt to trade for

jay94

Reaction score
All our receivers are very similar we need speed. The NFC is wide open if we were in the AFC i would accept our fate, but this team should make 2 ish trades to make it the best team it can be this year.

HanD

Reaction score
Yeah that was my thought too this afternoon in another thread. I'd send Tolbert and 4th that could turn into a 3rd. He'd automatically be our second best wr and on a rookie contract

RoboQB

Reaction score
There's only one correct answer to this thread.... Amari Cooper!

(Boom...lol)

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
CD has had a case of the drops since he arrived. But in his defense Statscott isn't known for accurate throws either.
Is that right? Care to pull up his comp% and on target throws? Or we just gonna make up things and call them the truth?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys have plenty of mediocre receivers who are in the same boat. And they still have wash on ir for now. If they are to add someone it needs to be a guy who can play.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
We have a #2 in Gallup, we have a slot/motion WR in Lamb. So unless we are trading away a 1st round pick like we did for Cooper. I just don't see anyone fitting us for what we would be willing to give up. As for Moore. I would take him if they take a 5th (conditional to a 4th) and LVE