Twitter: A WR the Cowboys should make an attempt to trade for

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We have a #2 in Gallup, we have a slot/motion WR in Lamb. So unless we are trading away a 1st round pick like we did for Cooper. I just don't see anyone fitting us for what we would willing to give up. As for Moore. I would take him if they take a 5th (conditional to a 4th) and LVE
No one wants lve tho. I doubt he even plays on another team after he leaves

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
No one wants lve tho. I doubt he even plays on another team after he leaves

I mostly agree with you. But a team like the Jets would fit his style more than we do. He isn't a run stopping gap play LB. But he does have a few strengths if you have a solid middle of the Dline

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's y i would send them gallup and 3rd day pick
So I have a player in year 2 on his 1st contract, and Im gonna trade that to a similar type player with a very large contract (In comparison and a 3rd day pick? IM curious, what % of 3rd day draft picks do you think are on rosters todayactually making an impact?

CWR

Reaction score
Jets better figure it out quick...cause Moore's trade request means he's disguntled.
6th on the team in receptions - 2 WRs, 2 RBs, and a TE are ahead of him - plus he has no TD catches.

Jets' 4-2 record is one game behind Bills in the AFC East, and tied with Chiefs and Chargers for 2nd-best conference record.
Three-game winning streak that includes road victories v. Steelers and Packers.
Despite his team's surprising\unexpected success so far...Moore is in WR Diva mode.

Agreed. He has talent, and I think they'll need him, but for whatever reason he's been forgotten about in the offense.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So I have a player in year 2 on his 1st contract, and Im gonna trade that to a similar type player with a very large contract (In comparison and a 3rd day pick? IM curious, what % of 3rd day draft picks do you think are on rosters todayactually making an impact?
Negotiations gotta start somewhere

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That Jets team is playing well. They aren't going to start ridding themselves of talent. They will figure out how to use him.

Otherwise we are in agreement.

my first thought was they’re finally winning and this kid wants a trade. Sounds like a crap teammate.

Ren

Reaction score
Amari Cooper for a 1st again lol

But, in all seriousness we need someone like him

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Of course they won't but they should.

If DeSean Jackson is still available, then maybe he could be a good fit. The Boys need someone who can stretch the field! Not sure why they haven't turn loose Turpin in the Eagles game. He would have forced the Eagles to double him deep..............

kskboys

Reaction score
If DeSean Jackson is still available, then maybe he could be a good fit. The Boys need someone who can stretch the field! Not sure why they haven't turn loose Turpin in the Eagles game. He would have forced the Eagles to double him deep..............
Ick.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Robbie Anderson would have made a nice target for Dak …oh wait Kyler Murray got him as Carolina is having an estate sale. Got him for a 6th one yr a 7th another yr …. Pennie’s on the dolla holla Stephen .

Call me crazy but Dallas spent a 3 on Jalen Tolbert hello can we see 18 soon ?

Sounds like the Marlins in baseball after winning the WS. Yard Sale the week after winning.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He probably hadn't caught balls from a low arching fast ball pitcher in all his days. Dak's throws take time for some WR's to get used too. Cooper, Beasley, and Wilson are the only guys that I can think of that didn't have problems dropping Dak's throws.
Maybe they were the only ones who could make circus catches. Must have been baseball players. Grab some Peanuts and watch the show. Statscott is trash.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sounds like the Marlins in baseball after winning the WS. Yard Sale the week after winning.

And now Christian Mcaffrey is a 49er . Yes the Panthers are going south fading fast . Must be nice to have season tickets to that team right about now .Baker Mayfireld has his bags packed .