Aaron Rodger over Dak in Pro Bowl is Ridiculous

superonyx

Reaction score
I understand valid points. Your inability to make a valid point, and clear inability to even try to articulate your poor points does noy make them valid.

Keep ignoring all the valid points illustrating why your point is poor. It only makes you look worse.
Oh no. I care what faceless internet dullard thinks about me.

superonyx

Reaction score
How sad is your life that instead of discussing points your only argument is to try and insult people?
I tried to discuss points and after a few exchanges I realize it’s pointless. Your surface level comprehension bored me.

my life is awesome. Especially after realizing time wasted trying to help the lost online is never worth the trouble.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I tried to discuss points and after a few exchanges I realize it’s pointless. Your surface level comprehension bored me.

my life is awesome. Especially after realizing time wasted trying to help the lost online is never worth the trouble.
No, you never tried. You whined about me not getting it after you floundered around with nonsense.

You ignored everything sensible that destroys your narrative. And you kept repeating falsehoods.

superonyx

Reaction score
No, you never tried. You whined about me not getting it after you floundered around with nonsense.

You ignored everything sensible that destroys your narrative. And you kept repeating falsehoods.
I tried as much as it’s worth. I made the point that Rodgers plays bad teams also and you clearly didn’t get it because you thought they were only a mediocre team instead of a bad team. This isn’t a debate. It’s a opinion and only a sad sack would care to go back and forth over someone’s slight differences of opinion.

this is you. Deal with it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I tried as much as it’s worth. I made the point that Rodgers plays bad teams also and you clearly didn’t get it because you thought they were only a mediocre team instead of a bad team. This isn’t a debate. It’s a opinion and only a sad sack would care to go back and forth over someone’s slight differences of opinion.

this is you. Deal with it.

It was a dumb point. Chicago, even if they are a bad team, are not a bad defense. Rodgers only plays the Bears defense. It is an especially dumb point since this is about Rodgers v. Dak and Dak was awful against Chicago.

Of course Rodgers has played bad teams, every QB had. He has also played good teams. The same is true for Dak. And Rodgers has been better.

superonyx

Reaction score
It was a dumb point. Chicago, even if they are a bad team, are not a bad defense. Rodgers only plays the Bears defense. It is an especially dumb point since this is about Rodgers v. Dak and Dak was awful against Chicago.

Of course Rodgers has played bad teams, every QB had. He has also played good teams. The same is true for Dak. And Rodgers has been better.
My point was never about how many bad defenses Rodgers or Dak played. No one was talking about that. It was about the bad teams since Dak is criticized for playing well against bad teams. Show me where anyone’s narrative was this.

this is where you showed your inabilities to comprehend a point. You wanted my point to be different than it was as now you look dumb arguing with someone over a point they didn’t make but one you wanted them to make.

Why is this so hard for you?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
My point was never about how many bad defenses Rodgers or Dak played. No one was talking about that. It was about the bad teams since Dak is criticized for playing well against bad teams. Show me where anyone’s narrative was this.

this is where you showed your inabilities to comprehend a point. You wanted my point to be different than it was as now you look dumb arguing with someone over a point they didn’t make but one you wanted them to make.

Why is this so hard for you?

Dak is criticized for playing well against bad defensive teams. :facepalm:

You do realize the Packers have 3 more wins, don't you?

Your argument is silly and embarassing. Stop.

superonyx

Reaction score
Dak is criticized for playing well against bad defensive teams. :facepalm:

You do realize the Packers have 3 more wins, don't you?

Your argument is silly and embarassing. Stop.
Silly because you can’t offer a counter point with any intellect.

I do realize the packers have 3 more wins.
Do you realize this is a team sport?

Is Mark Ingram now better than Zeke because he has 5 more wins?

You don’t care to understand. You are a last word fighter. I’m here.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Silly because you can’t offer a counter point with any intellect.

I do realize the packers have 3 more wins.
Do you realize this is a team sport?

Is Mark Ingram now better than Zeke because he has 5 more wins?

You don’t care to understand. You are a last word fighter. I’m here.
Of course I understand. I am 100 times your intellectual superior.

Try and keep up. Dak puts up stats against bad defenses. He doesn't play well against good defenses (usually they tend to be good teams).

You're making the wrong claim to defend Dak by by pointing out bad teams (which you poorly identify) Rodgers played, as if that is all he has played, and as if he still hasn't performed better, regardless of who he played.

His team is also performimg better overall despite having a lesser defense and supporting offensive cast.

You have no rational argument. Unless your entire argument is just to say Rodgers has also played bad teams...to which everyone can tell you, "DUH!"

superonyx

Reaction score
Of course I understand. I am 100 times your intellectual superior.

Try and keep up. Dak puts up stats against bad defenses. He doesn't play well against good defenses (usually they tend to be good teams).

You're making the wrong claim to defend Dak by by pointing out bad teams (which you poorly identify) Rodgers played, as if that is all he has played, and as if he still hasn't performed better, regardless of who he played.

His team is also performimg better overall despite having a lesser defense and supporting offensive cast.

You have no rational argument. Unless your entire argument is just to say Rodgers has also played bad teams...to which everyone can tell you, "DUH!"
If you were so smart I wouldn’t have to keep helping you.
This entire thread is Dak vs Rodgers.
You bash Dak and say he plays well against the bad teams.
I show you that Rodgers did the same thing.
You want to fight over the Bears. How did Rodgers play vs the Bears?
Less than 200 yards twice.
So how are they different?
What you intellectually challenged folks don’t want to understand is every QB plays worse against the great defenses. But you can’t pull your head out of your butt long enough to realize what’s real.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If you were so smart I wouldn’t have to keep helping you.
This entire thread is Dak vs Rodgers.
You bash Dak and say he plays well against the bad teams.
I show you that Rodgers did the same thing.
You want to fight over the Bears. How did Rodgers play vs the Bears?
Less than 200 yards twice.
So how are they different?
What you intellectually challenged folks don’t want to understand is every QB plays worse against the great defenses. But you can’t pull your head out of your butt long enough to realize what’s real.
OMG...you make my pointa for me.

First...I didn't bash Dak here. Get your facts straight.

2nd, people are saying Dak ONLY plays well against bad teams and that is where he piles up stats (and garbage time).

You don't realize that even if Rodgers was bad against Chicago (yardage isn't the whole story), that is entirely negated by the fact that Dak was awful against Chicago (who you are still incapablr of recognizing are not a bad defense).

Rodgers has played better than Dak period...with lesser help.

Both have played both good and bad teams. So...Rodgers has still played better.

superonyx

Reaction score
OMG...you make my pointa for me.

First...I didn't bash Dak here. Get your facts straight.

2nd, people are saying Dak ONLY plays well against bad teams and that is where he piles up stats (and garbage time).

You don't realize that even if Rodgers was bad against Chicago (yardage isn't the whole story), that is entirely negated by the fact that Dak was awful against Chicago (who you are still incapablr of recognizing are not a bad defense).

Rodgers has played better than Dak period...with lesser help.

Both have played both good and bad teams. So...Rodgers has still played better.
Nope. Dak has played better. Both played better against bad teams. both struggled against Bears defense. Dak has the better QB rating, more yards, and a higher QBR.

I’d love to agree with your conclusion but then we would both be wrong.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Nope. Dak has played better. Both played better against bad teams. both struggled against Bears defense. Dak has the better QB rating, more yards, and a higher QBR.

I’d love to agree with your conclusion but then we would both be wrong.
Rodgers has a higher passer rating and a 12:1 TD to Int Ration, dwarfing Dak's 2.5:1 or whatever. It's not close. And Rodgers did that wiyh a lesser team and no garbage stats.

superonyx

Reaction score
Rodgers has a higher passer rating and a 12:1 TD to Int Ration, dwarfing Dak's 2.5:1 or whatever. It's not close. And Rodgers did that wiyh a lesser team and no garbage stats.
Lesser team? Have you watched the Cowboys play this year?

no garbage stats? clearly you don’t know what you are talking about.
all QBs have garbage stats. Show me where these are taken out of the equation.....Except the QBR which takes these out.....you know the rating where Dak is better than Rodgers.

Cmac

Reaction score
….shouldn't be called laughable at 22 Dec 19, 7:40PM EST.