Aaron Rodgers anyone?

dckid

Reaction score
Guys,
Yes this is just me spitballing here. Don’t just shoot me down. What would it take to get Rodgers in Dallas.
I don’t see how this Jordan Love situation is going to get any better. Teams don’t draft rookie QB’s in the first round to sit in the bench. It’s too much of a financial benefit to ignore. The Packers have already paid the bulk of his contract. I would offer a first and third and have 5 good years of Rodgers.
Rodgers will play past 40 where better to end his career than Dallas. He will have the weapons and yes I know it did not end well with McCarthy but they did win a SB together @ Jerryworld.
Guys this is the time to pounce when you see weakness. We are not tied to Dak. The cost for this year will not be anymore than what we pay Dak.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Guys,
Yes this is just me spitballing here. Don’t just shoot me down. What would it take to get Rodgers in Dallas.
I don’t see how this Jordan Love situation is going to get any better. Teams don’t draft rookie QB’s in the first round to sit in the bench. It’s too much of a financial benefit to ignore. The Packers have already paid the bulk of his contract. I would offer a first and third and have 5 good years of Rodgers.
Rodgers will play past 40 where better to end his career than Dallas. He will have the weapons and yes I know it did not end well with McCarthy but they did win a SB together @ Jerryworld.
Guys this is the time to pounce when you see weakness. We are not tied to Dak. The cost for this year will not be anymore than what we pay Dak.
So he could come in and cry about mccarthy? Rodgers is a ****** bag, and the packers are planning for the future. Just like they did with him and the favre situation. Funny how he gets mad when they did him just like they did favre.

aria

Reaction score
So he could come in and cry about mccarthy? Rodgers is a ****** bag, and the packers are planning for the future. Just like they did with him and the favre situation. Funny how he gets mad when they did him just like they did favre.
I would love Rodgers but agreed, we already have one too many d bags on this team. His initials are EE and he likes to carry murses.

_sturt_

Reaction score
If it was merely a matter of signing him in free agency, I'd be all over this thought... and mind you, I've been a consistent Dak advocate. But Brady's durability and productivity over time persuades me that Rodgers has 5 more decent years in him, and that's said to be about the length of the commitment we'd be making to Dak.

But it's not, of course (ie, merely a matter of free agency signing).

And the price of trade demand just seems to me to be unlikely to be tempting. I'd rather pay Dak and have the assets we have than to lose assets and pay Rodgers something in the same ballpark.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys,

How about getting Luck our of retirement??

johneric8

Reaction score
I'm not going to berate you like everyone else is doing although you slightly deserve it. Look man, Rogers is a shell of himself and doesn't have near the upside that Dak has at this point, it would be foolish to move on from Dak and go with Rogers unless that was our only choice. Rogers is awesome, and I have a man crush on the guy, but he isn't as good as Dak at this point of his career.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would it take to get Rodgers in Dallas.

Answer: Jerry Jones losing faith in his franchise quarterback, which has been 100% since approximately late October 2016.

Every single speculation made by post or thread cannot dismiss this fact. It can be ignored. It can be forgotten. It can even be twisted but it cannot be erased.

Nav22

Reaction score
When did Rodgers “get mad”?