Aaron Rodgers anyone?

morat1959

Reaction score
It was just a idea guy. I think Dak does not have the upside of Rodgers. If I can pay the two guys exactly the same i would take Rodgers for the next 5 years.
Bold moves are what take you to a SB. I think we might have a window for an opportunity. Rodgers is pissed and his run in GB will be over sooner than we think.
Rodgers is not the same player he was in 2015 I agree but put him in Dallas with these weapons he could get unlocked again.
They’ll never be objective about this possibility. They’re blinded with Dak love. He means more to them than winning a SB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’ll never be objective about this possibility. They’re blinded with Dak love. He means more to them than winning a SB.

There is no possibility and one of the main reasons has nothing to do with supporting Dak. It’s laughable for anyone to even suggest there’s a possibility of reuniting Rodgers and McCarthy. The insanity just never stops here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
20200416-094719.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
if the Packers release him within the next 1 year, hell yes..LOVE OUR QB'S..but you never rule out bringing in a guy like him. NEVER. We should at least have that conversation.