Twitter: Aaron Rodgers comments on Mike's hiring

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i get the impression that he didn't like the idea he went to the Cowboys...from a rivalry aspect.
You know I wonder how do Packers fans feel about that? I know the Packer fans in my household...they were more shocked than anything. But I wonder if he steps into Green Bay as Cowboys coach does he get booed?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everything is always about him, a typical narcissist.
Its fun to hate though lol. He gives me a reason to hate a team with the Pats out. Hard to really hate the Seahawks, Ravens, Titans and Chiefs. Kind of even starting to stop hating the Texans....9ers though.......9ers and Packers.....still can hate them.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
You know I wonder how do Packers fans feel about that? I know the Packer fans in my household...they were more shocked than anything. But I wonder if he steps into Green Bay as Cowboys coach does he get booed?
did they boo when Favre went to Minnesota? I think that's worse

cowboyec

Reaction score
it's gonna be fun kick'n his *** with OUR COACH!!!!!!
:starspin:'MERICA:starspin:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't even remember. I feel like they did lol. But didn't he make the transition from the Jets to Minnie though? Maybe that was a little different?
Yea but he wanted to go to Minnesota right away and the packers blocked it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea but he wanted to go to Minnesota right away and the packers blocked it.
He did. I remember that. Found his way there somehow anyway. I don't remember the reception he got but I do feel like he got booed if I'm remembering correctly. And I mean rightfully so. You go to a rival I don't think anyone cares about your history until you leave that team or retire lol.

yeah this was definitely a shot at Jerry.

"I'm not surprised Jerry had an infatuation w/ (Mike McCarthy) b/c we had some really good performances (in Dallas)."
Right and he said it with those big eyes and smile on his face lol. If it was anyone else I'd think twice but with Aaron if you think its a shot it most definetly is lol.