Twitter: Aaron Rodgers comments on Mike's hiring

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
In the playoffs!!!
In the NFC Championship Game! We milk the clock on an 8 minute drive and score a TD with 10 seconds left to give us a 4 point lead. McCarthy(unlike Garrett) does not give Rogers time to comeback. We win 27-23 and go on to win the Superbowl!!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think it’s a bit overblown about their relationship. When your someone’s coach for so long things are bound to get stale. He’ll even bellicheck and Brady have had their rumored issues and they have won all those titles.

Happens in a lot of aspects with relationships in life.

I think a more telling thing was Gus like Randal Cobb showing up at the press conference today. Shows me his players love him.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Actually he stood up for Mike last year after he was fired. He thought fans and media were way too hard on him.

He thought fans and media were too hard when he was the one who caused it all by airing their dirty laundry and him calling him out in public? Of course the fans and media were going to take his side and criticize Mike. :facepalm:

ultron

Reaction score
It's not what he said, it's how he said it - this dude is a pompous d0uche bag x10000. No wonder his own family doesn't speak to him. Text your Mom and don't worry about texting MM, you sociopathic weirdo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not what he said, it's how he said it - this dude is a pompous d0uche bag x10000. No wonder his own family doesn't speak to him. Text your Mom and don't worry about texting MM, you sociopathic weirdo.
Ouch lol. You’re right though lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't see any shots fired at anyone, but I certainly didn't hear Smirky McDbag say he thought Mike was a good coach and would help Dallas win.