Twitter: Aaron Rodgers: Dak Prescott has become one of my favorite Quarterbacks to watch

blueblood70

Reaction score
Orlovsky is suddenly in a torture chamber.
Here's the thing though Stephen A Smith and Dan orlovsky while Cowboys haters always ripping on Prescott last year with the interceptions even in the early part of the offseason then went to the red zone narrative they couldn't score,

well they both admitted they got nothing else bad to say about Prescott at this point but they keep bringing up the last thing they can bring up is he's not beat any team right now with a winning record , Anne orlovsky had to come up and talk about how they play the bottom 10 defenses in the last five weeks outside of Philadelphia then has to claim they have a week back in so yeah they're struggling to find things to talk crap about because one Justin Herbert and Josh Allen and even really jalen hurts not been playing that well as far as the quarterback position because of the turnovers they've had to give Prescott some props this year

but for the love of God we must at least beat Seattle but beating Seattle and Philly back-to-back will probably leave nothing else left for them to talk about/.... I think fans need that more than Prescott himself or the team needs it it would be nice to beat both those teams back-to-back both have winning records that would be finally what we might get some peace during that 10 day. At least after the seattle game it sure would be nice because if we lose to seattle and have 10 games for them to talk about it I don't think I'll be able to come out of a cave I'll lock myself in A room and will not turn on a single live TV show for 10 days...LOL ;)

Kwyn

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him it's not January or some blah blah blah. Let's the Cooper Rush brigade going again! While we're at it move Tyler to LT, send Tyron to the pasture, and resign Zeke.
This man should be GM!