Aaron Rodgers stats with and without Jordy

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
How tired is Green Bay going to be with out a week's rest like the Boys have? Its got to be a factor late in the game.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
I get what youre saying here. But to lump this team in with the 2014 team just isn't fair. It's a completely different team. I think when we look back on it we should be looking back on it starting in 2016/17. But still I agree with what you're saying. If you want to be the best you gotta beat the best. This is a major hurdle for DAK and one that could define his career. Will DAK be the next Romo a guy who is a great QB but can't win the big game or is DAK the next Big Ben and is money in the clutch. It's an exciting time to be a Cowboys fan.

If Dak can post a sub 30 quarterback rating and still win a Super Bowl like Mr. Clutch than it's ok with me.

Reaction score
Rodgers still has a lot of weapons. And he certainly knows how to get them the ball when he has time.

I just don't know how their defense is going to stop the Cowboys offense.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
All i did see was a Rodgers who picked the NFLs #1 Defense apart with ease even without his so called No 1 WR.

I get all the "rah rah we are the better team" motivation stuff. But GB worries me. And what i hate the most is: I dont wanna look back after 15 years and talk to people and have to say "do you remember the years between 2014 and 2020 ? The great rivalry between DC and GB. where GB kicked us out of the playoffs again and again. Like we did with them and the 49ers in the 90s."

To be remembered as a great team with great players you have to win those games!

We already lost the first matchup. And all i heard was crying about one play.

Losers always whine and say they could have done better. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

We HAVE to win this one. ********. This game is so important!

To me the Giants gassed themselves in the first half , in the cold of Green Bay. Green Bay on the other hand played a balanced game, and then when the Giants lost Cromartie etc, and their WR's dropped 1st down and TD opportunities gave up , saw the opportunity to crush them and they did.

CapnCook

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be ignoring the fact that DRC got injured. He is the magic ingredient in that defense and has been for the last 3 years. Once he leaves the game, Collins goes back to being a liability in coverage and they have to help the corner on that side. Cobb just ran away from the backup corner. The other thing going on is having a healthy Cook. Rodgers has been going to him a lot the last 3 games and we know the Giants are soft against tight ends. Add that the Giants could not catch the ball and extend drives, the D got gassed and pretty much gave up hope by the fourth quarter.

Good points. We should also remember, NY was on their third consecutive road game. The defense desperately needed their offense to do more than mess the bed.

Reaction score
To me the Giants gassed themselves in the first half , in the cold of Green Bay. Green Bay on the other hand played a balanced game, and then when the Giants lost Cromartie etc, and their WR's dropped 1st down and TD opportunities gave up , saw the opportunity to crush them and they did.
The dropped passes early in the game.
The Hail Mary.
The dufus who fielded a kickoff at the 3 yard line when it was going out of bounds.

Rodgers had a great day, no doubt. But in the end, it was Giants mistakes that turned the game into a rout.

Mistakes like this and drive killing penalties need to be avoided for the Cowboys to win this game.