Aaron Rodgers will be available for us next year

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's like you ignored my entire original post.

He literally plays better than Brady. He comes up short because his supporting casts aren't nearly as good.

Brady having top 5-10 D's doesn't make him better then a player who statistically destroys him.

Are you really saying Bradys far inferior play elevated his team more then Rodgers far superior play? Of course not. Bradys supporting casts are just way better and negate his inferior play in comparison to Rodgers.

Rodgers would have more rings then Brady if he had Bradys supporting casts/cheating scandals/perennial too 5-10 Ds. We judge players by how good they play, not how good their team plays. Bradshaw is not better than Marino lol.

The whole point is that Rodgers plays better and Brady only wins more rings because his teams are significantly better, so just repeating that Brady had more rings isn't an argument.
brady is what your pretending aaron rodgers is.

Starrlord

Reaction score
bull.
he obviously doesnt play better than brady or he woulda been in the super bowl.
he lost.
he needs to own it instead of excuses.

He undeniably plays better than Brady. That's why his stats are way better. For Brady to play better, his on field production would reflect it. It doesn't, and so thusly Rodgers is better.

No, Brady was in superbowls because his significantly superior team's, particularly his perennial top 5-10 D's made up for his undeniably inferior on field production (per the on field statistics). Can you actually attempt to reply to this point?

If you put Rodgers production on those teams Brady's had, they get even more rings on account of the additional TDs, higher rating, and significantly lesser INTs. Unless your saying more TDs and less turnovers hurts a team's production?

It's like you keep just ignoring my points entirely and declaring Brady is better due to more rings, completely failing to account for the fact that I already illustrated he only has more rings due to better players around him, and that Rodgers would have even.more rings of given the same supporting casts.

Starrlord

Reaction score
brady is what your pretending aaron rodgers is.

I'm not pretending that Aaron Rodgers is a far inferior player who only has more rings to due to cheating scandals and perennial top 5-10 D's.

Rodgers worst season is better then near half of Brady's career seasons. Like all the other points I made, you have not responded to this.

You think Bradshaw > Marino. I get it.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dak's contract prohibits any trades. So we have no choice, but to keep Dak. For better or for worse he's ours for the next four years.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'm not pretending that Aaron Rodgers is a far inferior player who only has more rings to due to cheating scandals and perennial top 5-10 D's.

Rodgers worst season is better then near half of Brady's career seasons. Like all the other points I made, you have not responded to this.

You think Bradshaw > Marino. I get it.
ive already responded to it.
aaron rodgers is a fraud.
a coach killer.
and he chokes in nfc championships.
the media has a whorish love affair with green bay qbs.
they never hold them to the same standards as they do other qbs.
rodgers continues to come up short.
brady has 7 rings.
nuff said.
if rodgers would stop knifing his coaches...he might have more than just 1.
rodgers is a fraud.
screw him.
screw green bay.
:starspin:'Merica's Team:starspin:

conner01

Reaction score
Doubt we could afford Rodgers but he’d make a heck of a backup for Dak who ain’t going no where anytime soon

FloridaRob

Reaction score
ive already responded to it.
aaron rodgers is a fraud.
a coach killer.
and he chokes in nfc championships.
the media has a whorish love affair with green bay qbs.
they never hold them to the same standards as they do other qbs.
rodgers continues to come up short.
brady has 7 rings.
nuff said.
if rodgers would stop knifing his coaches...he might have more than just 1.
rodgers is a fraud.
screw him.
screw green bay.
:starspin:'Merica's Team:starspin:

As Vinny said in My Cousin Vinny after the DA made his opening argument, "Everything he just said is BS. thank you."

So you hate the guy, We get it. You dismiss everything he has accomplished becuase you hate him. We get it. Rodgers does not come up short. His team comes up short and you like to pin it on him. It helps you fit your agenda that Rodgers sucks and is a fraud. 400+ TD and less than 90 ints and the highest percentage rating in history of teh league. It must be easy to do that with your criteria. Do you even watch a game. When did he knife his coach? McCarthy? LOL-I never heard him say anything negative about McCarthy. Please show me the quote. You must be related to Skip Bayless or have his show on constant loop.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come-on Rocy

You rather see a bunch of posts praising Dak, and worshipping him? Over and over
That post was more so about Joeking pretending to be mod than anything else lol.

And we know the Dak hater click ain’t letting a Dak thread go without knocking him in it lol.

cowboyec

Reaction score
As Vinny said in My Cousin Vinny after the DA made his opening argument, "Everything he just said is BS. thank you."

So you hate the guy, We get it. You dismiss everything he has accomplished becuase you hate him. We get it. Rodgers does not come up short. His team comes up short and you like to pin it on him. It helps you fit your agenda that Rodgers sucks and is a fraud. 400+ TD and less than 90 ints and the highest percentage rating in history of teh league. It must be easy to do that with your criteria. Do you even watch a game. When did he knife his coach? McCarthy? LOL-I never heard him say anything negative about McCarthy. Please show me the quote. You must be related to Skip Bayless or have his show on constant loop.
0-4 in nfc championship games post super bowl win...as the starting qb of your green bay packers.
you guys just need to own it and stop proping up your fraudulant idol with excuses.

cowboyec

Reaction score

the qb gets the credit.
the qb gets the blame.
fair or not...thats how the mop flops.
if that bothers you...become a sports journalist and change it.
or go watch baseball.

damn right i hate him.
and green bay.
and their stupid uniform.
i hate every qb in the league that doesnt play for us.
except brady.
7 rings demands respect.
screw'm.
screw'm all.
:starspin:cowboys:starspin:

Last edited:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
the qb gets the credit.
i hate every qb in the league that doesnt play for us.
except brady....
:starspin:cowboys:starspin:

well that is fair... It definitely give you credibility when assessing the quality and talent for NFL Qbs. I am sure the Mods would be more than happy to change your Screen Name to "Homer". No need to let the possibilty of fairness to enter into your thinking.

cowboyec

Reaction score
well that is fair... It definitely give you credibility when assessing the quality and talent for NFL Qbs. I am sure the Mods would be more than happy to change your Screen Name to "Homer". No need to let the possibilty of fairness to enter into your thinking.
i love it when you guys throw around the term "homer"...like its a bad thing.
heaven forbid you root like hell for one team.
variety is a character flaw.
shows a lack of commitment.
if only there was a place for fans of one team to congregate...
:starspin:ONLY 1:starspin:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
i love it when you guys throw around the term "homer"...like its a bad thing.
heaven forbid you root like hell for one team.
variety is a character flaw.
shows a lack of commitment.
if only there was a place for fans of one team to congregate...
:starspin:ONLY 1:starspin:

There is nothing at all wrong about being a homer. I have a problem with letting homerism blind someone from reality. I am a homer for my favorite teams. But I recognize greatness in players for other teams. If you dont, then you are not only a homer but delusional and disingeinuos.

cowboyec

Reaction score
There is nothing at all wrong about being a homer. I have a problem with letting homerism blind someone from reality. I am a homer for my favorite teams. But I recognize greatness in players for other teams. If you dont, then you are not only a homer but delusional and disingeinuos.
i never said he wasn't great.
i said he is an over-rated fraudulant myth.
continually protected by the whorish media who NEVER point out his coming up short in 4 nfc title games...post super bowl.
he has a tremendous arm talent...that fails him on the biggest stage.
don't get mad at me because your false idol chokes.
i could give a damn about your personal assesment of my mental state.
and i could give two craps if aaron rodgers lives,dies or grows mushrooms in his crack.
post super bowl win...the aaron rodgers led packers are now 0-4 in nfc title games.
let your excuses continue.
he is a fraudulant myth who can't win the big ones any more.
but...yeah...helluva arm.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak's contract prohibits any trades. So we have no choice, but to keep Dak. For better or for worse he's ours for the next four years.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

Yeah it can't happen. Rodgers would be a 26 million dollar cap hit if he was traded. Add that to Dak's .......

Besides, who says Rodgers isn't staying on GB in 2022?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
interesting stats I found reading today.

Touchdowns allowed by defense:
2001 Patriots in 19 games: 27
2003 Patriots in 19 games: 29
2006 Patriots in 19 games: 29
2016 Patriots in 19 games: 33
2004 Patriots in 19 games: 34
2007 Patriots in 19 games: 35
2014 Patriots in 19 games: 38

Aaron Rodgers' 9 playoff losses: 39 TDs allowed by defense.
But he is nothing more than Jeff George according to some.....