Absolutely amazing!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I thought we would lose by a field goal. The team who had the ball last I thought would win. Ended up being the world champs
I was honestly impressed that we took them to the wire after the shaky defense and no offense I saw in preseason.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
tell me I didn’t call it Roy that we would play them all the way to the wire

If you called it good for you buddy. I for one didnt think we had this kind of game in us first time out.

But the game plan they needed was right on the money. Anyone that thought we has a shot by pounding Zeke should now see the light.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What a game! Almost not fair playing Brady. Cowboys showed some unbelievable things tonight.

Dak and Kellen Moore showed everyone how incredible they are tonight.

Defense came to play and are much improved. Love what I was seeing tonight.

Zeke will have his nights, but tonight was not the night to feature him. Line did well considering.

Game plan could not have been more on the money.

Zuerline blew it, but someone had to be rusty and it was him. Special teams actually was the difference in this game.
Yep
Our special teams weren't so special, sigh

lk8701

Reaction score
CeeDee is a LOOONG way from being a #1...the real Kraken is Amari. When he isn't on the field, it goes to poo...let's be honest..

Yeah. People are too quick to want o get rid of him. Gallup is likely the odd man out. Amari is only 27.

Proof

Reaction score
Dumb angle to be honest. Both guys were incredible. Lamb had some bad moments. Nice to see Cooper have a huge game. He typically dominates the first half of the year.

I have my money on Lamb still. First round to Cooper.

It's not dumb at all. Coop is the guy and has been the guy, and is just picking up where he left of last year (when he was also the guy) I love CeeDee, but he cost us tonight, and Amari had a huge mistake free game.

waving monkey

Reaction score
What a game! Almost not fair playing Brady. Cowboys showed some unbelievable things tonight.

Dak and Kellen Moore showed everyone how incredible they are tonight.

Defense came to play and are much improved. Love what I was seeing tonight.

Zeke will have his nights, but tonight was not the night to feature him. Line did well considering.

Game plan could not have been more on the money.

Zuerline blew it, but someone had to be rusty and it was him. Special teams actually was the difference in this game.
yap thank you

Grenic

Reaction score
Dumb angle to be honest. Both guys were incredible. Lamb had some bad moments. Nice to see Cooper have a huge game. He typically dominates the first half of the year.

Either Lamb learns to catch or he is a bust

stiletto

Reaction score

I got you bro, glad you caught my post! Would never be an "I told you" so thing. ;P

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's not dumb at all. Coop is the guy and has been the guy, and is just picking up where he left of last year (when he was also the guy) I love CeeDee, but he cost us tonight, and Amari had a huge mistake free game.

Both WR's were incredible and are incredible. For you to come on here after a 100 yard TD game from Lamb and try to bring in negativity is lame. But if thats your angle, have at it. Im not taking the bait.

stiletto

Reaction score
Wow!!!!

Troll are running for the hills. Cowboys are a legit contender. What a job by the coaching staff. MM actually did his best moron impression.

You nailed it...they just need 30% more defense and there is good football. It was pretty clear that our offense is game...