Absolutely amazing!

Steve007

Reaction score
The INT on the hail mary before half really should not be considered a turnover. It did no more damage than any other incomplete pass. As for the 100 yards in penalties.. I think something like 60 yards of that came on pass interference calls.. which if not for the guy mugging the receivers would have been completed passes so they had zero impact on the game. And their secondary aint gonna get any better at covering our receivers over the next 3 months so they might end up committing just as many PIs or more.. And MAYBE they'll get called for one or two of the dozen holds against Lawrence and Gregory.. Just sayin..
The hail mary doesn't count but the others do. It's possible any team in the NFL can beat any other team, but the Bucs are a much better team than the Cowboys. If they were to meet again this year (unlikely) the Bucs would beat them again.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tampa Bay is a very good team that didn't look great against the Cowboys. They had a lot of penalties and turn overs. They are a better team than the Cowboys. The Cowboys played a good game, but the better team won.
The team with the ball last one.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While Dallas put up a better fight than I expected, "absolutely amazing" is not something I would ever say about a loss.
Why not. If they won I would’ve said spectacular. It’s only a word

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When you take a close look at last Thursday nights game it was somewhat similar to what we saw early last season. The offense looks great but the defense keeps giving up TDs and 30+ points and we can’t make critical stops. We saw some busted coverages with players looking lost. Granted the defense didn’t look like the joke it was last season but we still have a ways to go defensively. We can’t keep giving up TDs and 30+ and expect to win games. We can’t expect our offense to overcome our defense every week.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a game! Almost not fair playing Brady. Cowboys showed some unbelievable things tonight.

Dak and Kellen Moore showed everyone how incredible they are tonight.

Defense came to play and are much improved. Love what I was seeing tonight.

Zeke will have his nights, but tonight was not the night to feature him. Line did well considering.

Game plan could not have been more on the money.

Zuerline blew it, but someone had to be rusty and it was him. Special teams actually was the difference in this game.
It was an amazing first game. That doesn’t mean it was an amazing cowboy alone. The first game out of the box. And it was this competitive exciting through all the ups and downs. Any other word would be inadequate