According to ESPN playoff generator

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Seattle can lose one other game and lose to us, finish tied with us at 10-6, and still get the 6th seed over us even though we beat them. How is this possible?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Only way that's possible is if it's a three way tie. If it's a three way tie, head to head goes out the window unless one of the team's beat both of the others involved in the tie

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I've accepted we're not making the playoffs, everything just has to suddenly break in our favor when NOTHING has broke in our favor this entire season. It would be a Christmas miracle. If it happens I'll be thrilled, but I just don't see it happening sorry.

canters

Reaction score
It could happen that we get in, but I also think it will be like threading a needle. So many things will need to go our way, plus we need to win out. Stranger things have happened. I have lost a lot of trust for this team this year that was built up last year. Very little equity remains in my bank of trust.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've accepted we're not making the playoffs, everything just has to suddenly break in our favor when NOTHING has broke in our favor this entire season. It would be a Christmas miracle. If it happens I'll be thrilled, but I just don't see it happening sorry.

Exactly.

We're not a 6-6 team and then all of a sudden just going to win out.

If we win these next 2 though then there is a chance.

haleyrules

Reaction score
It could happen that we get in, but I also think it will be like threading a needle. So many things will need to go our way, plus we need to win out. Stranger things have happened. I have lost a lot of trust for this team this year that was built up last year. Very little equity remains in my bank of trust.
Not going to happen. In fact, l will be shocked if the club beats the Giants.