Video: Acho put some respect on the Cowboys

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I doubt Hankins is going to play much, if at all in this game, but I hope he does. Even if he doesn't, I think DQ will have something figured out to slow their rushing attack down. Will it be enough for our (so far) anemic offense to outscore them? I certainly hope so.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Some guy named Oz started a rumor on Friday October 28th around 10:00 p.m. Central standard Time, saying....

Sam called Jerry wanting to be a Cowboy. Jerry told him..."Sam you're not that good, so get it ACHO head that you're going to be a Cowboy."

Sammy was pissed.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That shows sucks. Helman must feel like he was put on the show because used to work for the Cowboys and so he can argue with two former birds.
Very awkward dynamics between them all.

Shady tries to be Mr. Cool...talks about himself a little too much.

Acho - Mr. Know it all - for someone who never really made it in the NFL.

Joy - a couple good assets.

Helman - there because of the Cowboys and diversity.

817Gill

Reaction score
I doubt Hankins is going to play much, if at all in this game, but I hope he does. Even if he doesn't, I think DQ will have something figured out to slow their rushing attack down. Will it be enough for our (so far) anemic offense to outscore them? I certainly hope so.
He should play near his normal amount of snaps. He’s not a street FA he’s been playing this year so he’s in shape. He said himself he’s ready to contribute to about his normal workload this week.

I’m sure he’ll play at least on obvious run downs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He should play near his normal amount of snaps. He’s not a street FA he’s been playing this year so he’s in shape. He said himself he’s ready to contribute to about his normal workload this week.

True, his job is pretty much the same on every play, I imagine. Not a lot of different ways to plug up the middle.

GINeric

Reaction score
What are the chances that a team runs for 200+ yards in successive games? The Bears will need to do this to have a chance to beat us, but I don't see us not focusing on and slowing down their run game.

Well if Daniel Jones did damage to us on the ground.... imagine what Fields is capable of.

ESisback

Reaction score
I never EVER listen to someone who talks that fast. Good grief.

BTW, the Bears aren't beating the Cowboys. Someone should call out Acho next Monday.

He’ll have an excuse—and that arrogant, ultra-Brite, fake smirk, with the Odell Beckham hair. Plus, he wears undersized jackets to look buff, just like Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

This, why would he not play? Not like a street FA who missed pre season and this is his first game.