Video: Acho put some respect on the Cowboys

gmb1

Reaction score
That shows sucks. Helman must feel like he was put on the show because used to work for the Cowboys and so he can argue with two former birds.
I miss the previous hosts.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’ll have an excuse—and that arrogant, ultra-Brite, fake smirk, with the Odell Beckham hair. Plus, he wears undersized jackets to look buff, just like Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe!
Probably right. What time and channel is that show? I want to watch some of it Monday.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Acho after a Cowboys win Monday: I knew the Cowboys would win, I just wanted to see if they could do it after I called them out. The Bears haven't faced a defense like this all year. This Cowboys team answered the call when called too. Acho is like the rest of these clowns on sports Media TV. They say enough just to keep them employed by the station they work at. Acho is not a fortune teller but a guy that predicts against what most would and 15 percent of the time he is right. C'mon bro you stink and I for one don't get how people think what ACh, Skip, Heard, and SA Smith, believe is what will happen.

Praxit

Reaction score
UOTE="Runwildboys, post: 12233103, member: 39158"]I doubt Hankins is going to play much, if at all in this game, but I hope he does. Even if he doesn't, I think DQ will have something figured out to slow their rushing attack down. Will it be enough for our (so far) anemic offense to outscore them? I certainly hope so.[/QUOTE]

..I actually anticipate Hankins playing more than we think.
Reason so, his job is plugging the holes. And stopping the run.
You don't need lots of math for that. Besides he's already dialed in having played all season.
Just in different uni now. He hasn't skipped a beat

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Acho is over thinking this thing, in an effort to convert Da Bears into a winner! Nice try, dude! :huh:
After all, "Lost Wages" rates us as 9.5 pt. favs. Heck, they know who to root for! :grin:

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Acho after a Cowboys win Monday: I knew the Cowboys would win, I just wanted to see if they could do it after I called them out. The Bears haven't faced a defense like this all year. This Cowboys team answered the call when called too. Acho is like the rest of these clowns on sports Media TV. They say enough just to keep them employed by the station they work at. Acho is not a fortune teller but a guy that predicts against what most would and 15 percent of the time he is right. C'mon bro you stink and I for one don't get how people think what ACh, Skip, Heard, and SA Smith, believe is what will happen.
exactly^

wecasa

Reaction score
Acho also things kadarius toney is better than tyreek hill.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
of course, we can lose and if we do , the season in jeopardy you must win these games in tight 3 horse division race you are currently 3rd in..no room for error..