Video: Acho put some respect on the Cowboys

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Acho has picked Dallas to win one game this season. He is a bigger Cowboys troll then Orlosky but the Bears are a middle of the road team that have a strong running team and good defensive head coach. They have beaten a healthy 49ers team in a monsoon.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Nailed that one. Guy is a clown.

It's not quite Skip Bayless bad, but it's pretty bad.

The Cowboys need some real radio personalities, in-house. Right now, they have like 20 new commentators, and they're all terrible.

The whole intern approach usually never ends up working for them.

Helman did a crappy as a job anyone has ever done, and he moved on to be a host here. But as we can see, he's pretty boring. So they lose he and Broaddus, who kind of grew on fans over the years, and then went and hired 20 more guys. But now we've got more intern guys, and some local scrubs from around the area. And all these different shows, and it just looks like a mess.

Flamma

Reaction score
The girl made a ton of sense.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around, "The most explosive defense in the league" as a reference to the Cowboys. I must be in the twilight zone.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It's not quite Skip Bayless bad, but it's pretty bad.

The Cowboys need some real radio personalities, in-house. Right now, they have like 20 new commentators, and they're all terrible.

The whole intern approach usually never ends up working for them.

Helman did a crappy as a job anyone has ever done, and he moved on to be a host here. But as we can see, he's pretty boring. So they lose he and Broaddus, who kind of grew on fans over the years, and then went and hired 20 more guys. But now we've got more intern guys, and some local scrubs from around the area. And all these different shows, and it just looks like a mess.
I think Ambar is the only honest one.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt Hankins is going to play much, if at all in this game, but I hope he does. Even if he doesn't, I think DQ will have something figured out to slow their rushing attack down. Will it be enough for our (so far) anemic offense to outscore them? I certainly hope so.
Why? He played last week.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why? He played last week.
I was thinking he might need at least a week or two to learn the playbook and gel with the rest of the defense, but then I realized his job is probably pretty much the same on any team.

GINeric

Reaction score
Jones has run for 343 yards. Fields 364. It’s a wash and Jones is by far the better passer. Jones is an average quarterback. Fields is bottom 3.

Fields may be bottom... but he's still dangerous with his legs bro.

Beaker42

Reaction score
What are the chances that a team runs for 200+ yards in successive games? The Bears will need to do this to have a chance to beat us, but I don't see us not focusing on and slowing down their run game.
Their run game fo’ reelz, yo.