Actor Mark Wahlberg: I Might Have To Change My Blue

quickccc

Reaction score
for a burger that is so incredibly average, it makes no sense for McDonalds premium burgers (big mac, quarter pounder) to be so expensive.
and it's a to Each his own preference and taste, but I just don't care for the Big Mac and that soggy Mac sauce and fake, add water onions taste and shredded lettuce.

as a child I tore it up (McDonalds) because my puberty taste buds just didn't know any better and just about any junk drive thru tasted good.
I don't even care for their Fish Filet like I used to as well, ditto for their sundae.

Only their French fries still reigns supreme, ..and I cannot resist their McRibs when it's promoted on limited time only.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:confused:

when it comes to Buns,.. I feel the very same way with Burger King. That's all the more reason why I really value Whataburger and Braums for grill toasting their buns so well that they bring some
tasty flavor to the rest of the sandwich, instead of that bland, doughy taste that comes from Burger King's burger.

BTW, I tried In- Out burgers for first time this week, .. Uugh ! Pink inside meat, and soggy- wet TV dinner style French fries ! LOL ! And I order what was supposed to be their top double-double burger . :confused:

Yea, their fries can be bad at times if undercooked. They are fresh-cut but you have to order then well done. If they are cooked properly and crispy, those fries are the best out there. But, they can be the worst as well.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
you just have a very goofy opinion tbh, lol.

Whataburger is slow, pricey and really friggin good.
No fast food place has a better top to bottom menu.
Whata has sweet tea, fries, onion rings, ketchup(s), chicken strip sandwiches, fish, chicken, patty melts, and basic burgers that are all insanely good.

Comparing it to Wendys or Jack in the Box is an all-time bad take.

I live two blocks from Whataburger which is across the parking lot from a Jack in the Box. That Jack in the Box has ZERO line EVER.
When I am in a hurry I go to that Jack in the Box and immediately regret it upon tasting the food, lol.

As mentionned above Five Guys is really, really good but very pricey and not fast food.

I think Five Guys is absolutely fast food. Didn't used to be but it is now IMO. I also think that Carl's Jr is much better then Whataburger but that's just personal preference.

To me, Chik-Fil-A is the best fast food and it's not even close, but again, that's just my opinion.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ever since my ongoing boycott war with Walgreen's, whataburger has been off my list, as it was along the Walgreen's whiskey run route,,,I've been hitting Freddy's frozen custard & Steak burgers like a bona fide fiend ever since ,on a weekly basis, and there in the opposite direction & closer than whataburger.

Freddy's is so frickin' good,Man.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ever since my ongoing boycott war with Walgreen's, whataburger has been off my list, as it was along the Walgreen's whiskey run route,,,I've been hitting Freddy's frozen custard & Steak burgers like a bona fide fiend ever since ,on a weekly basis, and there in the opposite direction & closer than whataburger.

Freddy's is so frickin' good,Man.

See post #37 :flagwave:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whataburger is overrated, probably because I grew up with them. I will go there over Wendys, Jack, etc but Freddys’ is my goto now. If we had an In-n-out in Houston, I would pick them over the W.

As for their buns, never had one crumble but they do tend to be on the dry side often, I think the bun to meat ratio is off, maybe it is just me though.
Thanks for the directions to this post,as I just " jumped in" after 3or 4 posts that followed the O.P. after realizing it was fixin' to devolve into a burger flame war conflagration*

Oh, ya! I've gotten whataburger's green chili casing-liners b-4 ,in where the bun was so dry, the top-end half of it broke off & fell into my lap,,,,I had one break up into 3 different pieces once,as wello_O