1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Actor Mark Wahlberg: I Might Have To Change My Blue

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hardline, Aug 4, 2019.

1. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

4,587 Messages
    3,754 Likes Received
    for a burger that is so incredibly average, it makes no sense for McDonalds premium burgers (big mac, quarter pounder) to be so expensive.
    and it's a to Each his own preference and taste, but I just don't care for the Big Mac and that soggy Mac sauce and fake, add water onions taste and shredded lettuce.

as a child I tore it up (McDonalds) because my puberty taste buds just didn't know any better and just about any junk drive thru tasted good.
    I don't even care for their Fish Filet like I used to as well, ditto for their sundae.

Only their French fries still reigns supreme, ..and I cannot resist their McRibs when it's promoted on limited time only.

2. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

4,587 Messages
    3,754 Likes Received
    it really is !!
    Maybe folks like their cheap, convienent prices. But the quality of their food ... Ugh !

StarBoyz83 likes this.
  3. Tabascocat

Tabascocat Dexternjack Zone Supporter

20,280 Messages
    23,235 Likes Received
    Yea, their fries can be bad at times if undercooked. They are fresh-cut but you have to order then well done. If they are cooked properly and crispy, those fries are the best out there. But, they can be the worst as well.

4. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

54,867 Messages
    22,902 Likes Received
    I think Five Guys is absolutely fast food. Didn't used to be but it is now IMO. I also think that Carl's Jr is much better then Whataburger but that's just personal preference.

To me, Chik-Fil-A is the best fast food and it's not even close, but again, that's just my opinion.

5. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.

21,035 Messages
    32,098 Likes Received
    Ever since my ongoing boycott war with Walgreen's, whataburger has been off my list, as it was along the Walgreen's whiskey run route,,,I've been hitting Freddy's frozen custard & Steak burgers like a bona fide fiend ever since ,on a weekly basis, and there in the opposite direction & closer than whataburger.

Freddy's is so frickin' good,Man.

6. Tabascocat

Tabascocat Dexternjack Zone Supporter

20,280 Messages
    23,235 Likes Received
    See post #37 :flagwave:

Melonfeud likes this.
  7. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.

21,035 Messages
    32,098 Likes Received
    Thanks for the directions to this post,as I just " jumped in" after 3or 4 posts that followed the O.P. after realizing it was fixin' to devolve into a burger flame war conflagration*

Oh, ya! I've gotten whataburger's green chili casing-liners b-4 ,in where the bun was so dry, the top-end half of it broke off & fell into my lap,,,,I had one break up into 3 different pieces once,as wello_O

Tabascocat likes this.
  8. LittleBoyBlue

LittleBoyBlue Redvolution

35,670 Messages
    8,322 Likes Received
    Really can’t beat alternating burger joints Wendy’s and Sonic lol