Adam Archuleta vs. Roy Williams

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that Roy Williams is a better asset at Safety for the Dallas Cowboys, than Adam Archueta ever was for the St. Louis Rams. He hasn't played in a Commanders uniform yet, so I will reserve my judgement.

I would, however, pick Adam Archuleta over Roy Williams, to play for the Commanders. I'm sure you're asking why, as I just blatantly said that Williams has been the better Safety over the years.

Your answer:

I hope all of us, Commanders and Cowboys fans alike can hope the camera man finds Mrs. Archuleta at our games.

There was another great photo, that she looked better in, but when I put it in here it wouldn't me add anymore text. :)

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
She should fit in well with the skins and their playoff hopes,, ALL FAKE!

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Heres what I find VERY FUNNY! The real truth behind the Archuleta signing hasnt hit the Commander fans yet. Archuleta would be an O.K complimentary player, a decent safety to play along side Sean Taylor. Too bad that wont be happening as Taylor will be going to.............JAIL! Arch was brought in to play in PLACE of Taylor, not along side him...:eek:

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
Florida law says you pull a gun,...you go to jail. PERIOD. No 2 ways about it. The law is quite clear. Skins fans can lie to themselves all they want about it and say its not gonna be a problem. Truth is those in management with the Skins are very scared right about now.

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
I believe he goes to trial in early July, 10th if im not mistaken. LMAO, ooohh the things to come.

rdsknsbaby

Reaction score
now do you guys honestly think that ST will go to jail??? come on. if oj can get off, what makes you think ST can get off.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MrMom said:
Inappropriate? Maybe the second pic...
:rolleyes:
1) All content including messages, images, videos and links to other sites that is posted on this site must be suitable for all ages. If you are not sure about whether a post, picture, link, or topic will be acceptable, chances are it is NOT acceptable. If you really would like to post something but are not sure if it will be allowed, click on the Feedback link at the top of the page to ask the staff. Violating this guideline will result in your account being suspended or banned.

tm1119

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
now do you guys honestly think that ST will go to jail??? come on. if oj can get off, what makes you think ST can get off.

Cause OJ was good.

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
What makes me SICK are the Skins fans that KNOW he did it and would be proud as punch if he got off. Ive seen them almost GLOAT about it. Hopefully your boy gets whats coming to him just like any other citizen would.

sacase

Reaction score
People can stop comparing AA and ST to Roy. Before you start comparing them, let them earn All Pro honors just once. Then start the comparison.

Oh yeah...one other thing. If Greg Williams is such a genious and he makes the worst player into a pro bowler, how come Sean Taylor, who skins fans think is the best athlete ever, hasn't made it to the pro bowl? Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sacase said:
People can stop comparing AA and ST to Roy. Before you start comparing them, let them earn All Pro honors just once. Then start the comparison.
Though I think Roy is better, this is not a credible argument.

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt said:
Though I think Roy is better, this is not a credible argument.

Why not? Not only is it fan recognition but player as well.

sacase

Reaction score
actually it is very credible...being all pro is not the same thing as going to the pro bowl.

RESIN8

Reaction score
tm1119 said:
5. bruce Grawboski- QB Toledo
quote]

I believe it is Bruce Gradowski. I figured you want to change that since it's your signature.

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
sacase said:

Oh yeah...one other thing. If Greg Williams is such a genious and he makes the worst player into a pro bowler, how come Sean Taylor, who skins fans think is the best athlete ever, hasn't made it to the pro bowl? Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

Because the Pro Bowl is never a fair comparison for who played the best in a season. Prime examples are Michael Vick and Warrick Dunn in 2005.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Whuuuut? Why is anyone asking this question? This dude is nothing more than Jason Sehorn.

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
What makes me SICK are the Skins fans that KNOW he did it and would be proud as punch if he got off. Ive seen them almost GLOAT about it. Hopefully your boy gets whats coming to him just like any other citizen would.

Hi, a Skins fan here and I don't know if he did it or not. IF he did, then he deserves whatever Florida law has set in thier laws. If he didn't, then he didn't. There is one major piece to the puzzle that is missing and has not been found as you stated:

Avenging Hayseed said:
Florida law says you pull a gun,...you go to jail. PERIOD.

Till then, innocent till proven guilty.