Adam Archuleta vs. Roy Williams

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Oh come on...There is no way in Hell that ANYONE that knows anything about football would pick Archuleta over Williams!:rolleyes:

And I'm not being a Homer either.

Bingo!!!!

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
Apparently those of you didn't read the message before choosing to respond.

I blatantly stated that Roy Williams was hands down a better Safety than Adam Archuleta.

The point of this post was to make a comical gesture, saying I'd rather have Arch on the team because his wife is gorgeous. I included pictures, which have been removed by the Mods, as harmless as they were compared to much of the conversation on this board.

Read before you call me out, please. I opened this thread by saying Roy Williams is better than Adam Archuleta. Bottom line. I'd like to make another statement: Reading before you post is better than not reading before you post.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
ok lets get OJ out of the way first, the glove didnt fit but hey -26 on the lie detector test did, and when -6 is failing do the math he was -20 worse than failing?

Sean Taylor, hes fat and no1 cares if he did it or not the Commanders with or without him cant beat the BOYS!

this post is a joke (literally, the Commanders fan kevin said it was) and i mean any person with football logic would know that it was a joke. and we could make a real post comparing keith davis to adam archuleta.
IMO KEITH > ADAM so we are upgrading from what the skins have upgraded to.

OJ IS GUILTY -26 ON LIE DETECTOR!
SEAN TAYLOR Will be guilty when he gets -6!

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
Oh, how I long for September.

Cue Fans: "Why? You're only going to get your arses kicked!"

:p:

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Kevin [Commanders Fan] said:
Oh, how I long for September.

Cue Fans: "Why? You're only going to get your arses kicked!"

:p:

are you sure? Adam Archuleta is going to have a lot of trouble covering TO, TG, Witten and Crayton all alone, while ST gets to watch the game from prison, if he can stand watching his team get their *** whooped. well actually Adam Archuleta is as good as roy williams so i mean he could stop JJ and MBIII no problem so now its just up to him to cover TO, TG, Witten and Crayton still. your gonna need a lot of help to stop our Offense not to mention our emerging Defense.

MrMom

Reaction score
Kevin [Commanders Fan] said:
Apparently those of you didn't read the message before choosing to respond.

I blatantly stated that Roy Williams was hands down a better Safety than Adam Archuleta.

The point of this post was to make a comical gesture, saying I'd rather have Arch on the team because his wife is gorgeous. I included pictures, which have been removed by the Mods, as harmless as they were compared to much of the conversation on this board.

Read before you call me out, please. I opened this thread by saying Roy Williams is better than Adam Archuleta. Bottom line. I'd like to make another statement: Reading before you post is better than not reading before you post.

I have no clue how this got this far. Adam has a hot wife, that was all this 'Skins fan was trying to say.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Yes, Mrs. Archuleta is quite a babe.
I can see her now sitting next to those crossdressing pigs.

See would look much better at Texas Stadium sitting next to me:) .. and uh my wife. bah.

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
sacase said:
Hey riggo and Gamebreaker Get those reading comprehension skills up some there. I know the DC school system is bad but damn. All Pro does NOT equal Probowl I said let them get ALL PRO honors. Not probowl. Big difference

I quoted you talking about Sean Taylor not going to the probowl. Can you please use your brain. Now what school system did you come out of, where you don't even know what you type?