Adam Archuleta vs. Roy Williams

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
sacase said:
People can stop comparing AA and ST to Roy. Before you start comparing them, let them earn All Pro honors just once. Then start the comparison.

Oh yeah...one other thing. If Greg Williams is such a genious and he makes the worst player into a pro bowler, how come Sean Taylor, who skins fans think is the best athlete ever, hasn't made it to the pro bowl? Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

The Pro Bowl is largely a popularity contest.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:
Hi, a Skins fan here and I don't know if he did it or not. IF he did, then he deserves whatever Florida law has set in thier laws. If he didn't, then he didn't. There is one major piece to the puzzle that is missing and has not been found as you stated:

Till then, innocent till proven guilty.

Just like OJ was innocent, right? :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
The Pro Bowl is largely a popularity contest.

Which is why guys like TO/Michael Irvin, two of the most hated players in history, routinely make it/made it :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:
Big difference when there is two dead people and when there is just people saying they did something.

The point is, everyone knows OJ did it, just like everyone knows ST did it. The question is, is ST a high enough profile athlete to get off?

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The point is, everyone knows OJ did it, just like everyone knows ST did it. The question is, is ST a high enough profile athlete to get off?

Honestly, in the state of Florida, yes he is. Again, all of the evidence is nowhere to be found though. Thats why I am saying I don't know if he did.

sacase

Reaction score
Hey riggo and Gamebreaker Get those reading comprehension skills up some there. I know the DC school system is bad but damn. All Pro does NOT equal Probowl I said let them get ALL PRO honors. Not probowl. Big difference

dallasfan

Reaction score
Kevin [Commanders Fan] said:
I would, however, pick Adam Archuleta over Roy Williams, to play for the Commanders. I'm sure you're asking why, as I just blatantly said that Williams has been the better Safety over the years.

Yes, I am wondering why? Roy Williams is better in run support, a better blitzer, and better in coverege than Archuletta.

neosapien23

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

A racist detective was responsible for tampering with evidence. Because of Furman, OJ was acquitted. If you want to blame someone blame him not the jury that only had circumstantial evidence in front of them.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
A racist detective was responsible for tampering with evidence. Because of Furman, OJ was acquitted. If you want to blame someone blame him not the jury that only had circumstantial evidence in front of them.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm simply saying everyone knows the man is guilty as sin. Hell, Robert Blake said "***" when he heard that verdict.

neosapien23

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm simply saying everyone knows the man is guilty as sin. Hell, Robert Blake said "***" when he heard that verdict.

My fault...The jury really had no choice though. I know I wouldn't want to go to jail on circumstantial evidence. Did Taylor get caught with a weapon or is it a case of "he said, she said."

sacase

Reaction score
ok let's make this easy on ourselves. Comparing AA to Roy is like comparing a turd to prime rib.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Which is why guys like TO/Michael Irvin, two of the most hated players in history, routinely make it/made it :rolleyes:
You must have completely glanced over the word "LARGELY" in that post. Strange, since it was in all caps. :rolleyes:

As for sacase's distinction between All Pro and Pro Bowl, I'm sure there's a difference between most All Pro rosters, but I'm equally sure the poster was referring to the NFL pro bowl, not some AP All Pro list or the like.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Oh come on...There is no way in Hell that ANYONE that knows anything about football would pick Archuleta over Williams!:rolleyes:

And I'm not being a Homer either.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
im sorry but i dont understand how this thread hasnt been shut down yet. either you meant to write keith davis instead of Roy williams or your just a naive Commanders fan who doesnt realize how much archuleta sucks and how good Roy williams is. sorry but this thread needs to be closed because ROY WILLIAMS > Archuleta . . . end of story, no arguement. now lets see who things keith davis is better than Archuleta, matter of fact dont even count special teams in this matter. just as a pure S! i bet keith is better hahahahaha cuz archuleta sucks.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
Florida law says you pull a gun,...you go to jail. PERIOD. No 2 ways about it. The law is quite clear. Skins fans can lie to themselves all they want about it and say its not gonna be a problem. Truth is those in management with the Skins are very scared right about now.

Lets be real he ain't serving jail time, if he does its after the season. Theirs going to be a way where he's going to play and get probation. The law is different in situation like these for people who have money...

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Tenkamenin said:
Lets be real he ain't serving jail time, if he does its after the season. Theirs going to be a way where he's going to play and get probation. The law is different in situation like these for people who have money...

True. Sean Taylor went to Miami, I am sure he has plenty of people in FLA that pull for him, unless they stock the jury with FSU fans.