Twitter: Adam Henry being interviewed for WR coach

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't say I'm disappointed with Gallup's improvement. *shrug*

Only a fool would be. Amari Cooper look better in Dallas or Oakland? Quick! Randall Cobb: better or worse than he looked in GB his last season?

Though, there have been rumors of some issues between Lal and Cooper. I kind of find that hard to believe, because Cooper seems like such a laid-back guy, but you never know.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Only a fool would be. Amari Cooper look better in Dallas or Oakland? Quick! Randall Cobb: better or worse than he looked in GB his last season?

Though, there have been rumors of some issues between Lal and Cooper. I kind of find that hard to believe, because Cooper seems like such a laid-back guy, but you never know.
If it's true regarding the issues between Lal and Cooper then that may be partially to explain as to what happened to Cooper's production towards the final stretch of the season.

CWR

Reaction score

I know Coop wasn't happy to be on the bench 4th and 8 for the season. Garrett deflected responsibility so Id assume that was on KM, but Im not sure how much Lal had to do with which wrs were in for particular plays or sets. Aside from being out of the game at key points I cant imagine what else upset Coop. He did very well under Lal.