Adam Humphries to Titans

kumizi

Reaction score
$9 million a year for four years isn't that bad considering he is 25.

Tate will be 31 going into the season and I bet he gets the same or more AAV but obviously not the total years.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
People just don't seem to get it...year after year the prices go up a crazy amount and we all act surprised. This really shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone. I do think he is clearly a more sought after target with more upside when compared with Beasley, but this is a sign that someone is probably going to pay Beasley 8-9m a year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
hes expensive...and was never going to be in our plans. We have beez who is just like him. That said, we are going to lose beez and likely draft a guy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Golden Tate isn't the answer.He's starting to cycle thru teams...so maybe its buyer beware.

exciter

Reaction score
I guess the Cowboys' options are down to re-signing Tavon Austin and crossing their fingers he can stay healthy. But like I said in another thread, why not use Amari Cooper in the slot when they go three-wide?
Even when healthy he cant catch or run routes so what would be the point!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Don't let @Cowboy Brian see this
Was he the guy leading the charge on this guy?

Thinking he'd be "reasonably priced"?
Yes I was the one leading the charge.

I am disappointed. 4 years, 9mn each was the precise number I pegged as a great deal for him. 25, top 3 PR / KR and top 2 slot WR. Looking at the contracts others are getting, this would’ve been a bargain.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I guess the Cowboys' options are down to re-signing Tavon Austin and crossing their fingers he can stay healthy. But like I said in another thread, why not use Amari Cooper in the slot when they go three-wide?

I'm not too concerned about replacing Beasley and think our receiving group of Cooper, Gallup, and Hurns will be pretty good. Hurns and Cooper as you mentioned can split time in the slot. Then we'll have Noah Brown, Cedrick Wilson, and likely a couple rookies competing for the final few spots. I rather fill the roster spot with a hungry rookie that costs a fraction of the cost knowing they're likely further down on the depth chart.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm not too concerned about replacing Beasley and think our receiving group of Cooper, Gallup, and Hurns will be pretty good. Hurns and Cooper as you mentioned can split time in the slot. Then we'll have Noah Brown, Cedrick Wilson, and likely a couple rookies competing for the final few spots. I rather fill the roster spot with a hungry rookie that costs a fraction of the cost knowing they're likely further down on the depth chart.

Agreed. I like Beasley but I think his time here has come to an end. A split is in both his and the Cowboys' best interests moving forward.

conner01

Reaction score
This draft has several good slot prospects
And there will be good ones in 3rd or 4th rnds