Adam's or Thomas

EJK24

Reaction score
I honestly dont think it would have changed the outcome of the season. They are much better then what we have but I could see us using them in the wrong way and not utilizing their strengths.

We need better safety play next season but a more competent coaching staff is even more important.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
We've gone though almost an entire generation with poor safety play. I really can't believe we don't value the FS position. This on top of not valuing the DT spot. Two key components of a defense we bargain shop and dumpster dive for.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I wonder if Earl being a veteran especially after playing for KR wouldve quarterbacked the defense instead of taking the calls from the sideline.

shabazz

Reaction score
If one of them could have scored a touchdown last week it would have eclipsed the entire offenses output.

So yes

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas is a lot more than 1 player away. They're a good 3 seasons away with quite a bit of changes that have to be made.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Safety wouldn’t have made a huge difference. DT however lost at least 3 games (Packers, Bears, Jets)

Arent those 3 of the many games the offense didnt show up for half of it? Lol I agree though our dts are bad.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I think maybe you add 1 win with one of those guys on the team and the Cowboys have already clinched.

I don't think, for the record, that it would change the ultimate outcome of this season.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Our 1st for Adams needs to be seriously debated by our FO this offseason
Still need to be able to stop the run. Adams doesn’t do that. Plus there will likely be 2 holes at CB next year. I’m all for getting a playmaking safety but it likely needs to be in FA unless they get a Gerald McCoy in FA

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still need to be able to stop the run. Adams doesn’t do that. Plus there will likely be 2 holes at CB next year. I’m all for getting a playmaking safety but it likely needs to be in FA unless they get a Gerald McCoy in FA
Adams is on the run Safeties in the NFL

Rayman70

Reaction score
Do you guys think actually acquiring one of these safety's would've made a difference this season? I seriously think the defense would've looked a bit different.
nope. Actually our safeties weren't all that bad. Our interior dline and coaches WERE.