Add insult to injury, boys play a 1st place schedule next season

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So not only do they no-show in the playoffs, but the reward is a 1st place schedule. Would have been better served missing the playoffs completely
We want the Dogs............We want the Dogs...........We want the Dogs...........at home please!!!
3fe82b95c5cea47358465b4391659f1a.gif

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
At least we will know who we are and not wait until January to see we were frauds the whole time

Asklesko

Reaction score
Umm…great? What do we want, a powderpuff schedule so they can beat up on scrubs in the regular season and flame out in the playoffs again?
Yes. Beat up on the scrubs, build huge excitement, then let everyone down at the end of the year. That's part of bringing it back.

pitt33

Reaction score
And the three consecutive 12-5 seasons comes to an end.

Not that it matters much.

FoxF

Reaction score
This is a good thing, better than beating up on bad teams and having a repeat of this year and giving us false hope, thus justifying Jerry to not make changes.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Here’s a breakdown of how each team’s opponents are set:

• Six games against divisional opponents — two games per team, one at home and one on the road.
  • Four games against teams from a division within its conference — two games at home and two on the road.
  • Four games against teams from a division in the other conference— two games at home and two on the road.
  • Two games against teams from the two remaining divisions in its own conference — one game at home and one on the road. Matchups are based on division ranking from the previous season.
  • The 17th game is an additional game against a non-conference opponent from a division that the team is not scheduled to play. Matchups are based on division ranking from the previous season.
https://operations.nfl.com/gameday/nfl-schedule/creating-the-nfl-schedule/
OMG, OMG, rigged! Goodell is gonna stick it to us and this is the formula!

I'm foreshadowing next season's threads. Lol.

Surfguy

Reaction score
So, 3 games are affected? Guessing we will be 9 - 8 next season. No playoffs.

Polkton31

Reaction score
We want the Dogs............We want the Dogs...........We want the Dogs...........at home please!!!
3fe82b95c5cea47358465b4391659f1a.gif
It's good to see that you and a couple of others have come out of the witness protection program you all were hiding in during the season. It must have thrilled the hell out of you guys that the Cowboys choked so hard in the playoffs. Now you get to come back and start spamming the forum with nonsense again. I've seen more posts in the last couple of days from some of you than I did the whole season.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Good, If I could make the schedule they would be playing SF or Baltimore every week, toughen them up

bottleKids

Reaction score
The worst part about this is we will have the Stans and maybe more use that as an excuse as to why we had a hard season... we did not hear too many complaints when we were playing the Panthers and other cupcakes.

hutch1254

Reaction score
I think playing a first place schedule is necessary. You need to get better and playing football at the best teams. Maybe they learn something in the process. Playing a weak schedule makes us all fat and happy with ourselves and then we all go "what the hell???" when we get bounced. Like we're all doing now including the owner.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Teams change from year to year so the difficulty is yet to be determined. But do you want another cushy schedule so the team isn't able to rise for the task when needed. ? The way to get better is through better competition.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
yeah. afc north with Baltimore and Cleveland and Cincy

nfc west with SF, Rams, cardinals.

they never beat the cardinals so probably starting off with 6 losses then Detroit and likely drop 2 in division. 9-8 best scenario

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It's good to see that you and a couple of others have come out of the witness protection program you all were hiding in during the season. It must have thrilled the hell out of you guys that the Cowboys choked so hard in the playoffs. Now you get to come back and start spamming the forum with nonsense again. I've seen more posts in the last couple of days from some of you than I did the whole season.
Why exactly are you mad at Pappy and the rest of us? You think we jedi mind tricked Dak and the Defense into sucking? You think Pappy stole Mike McCarthy's playbook and handed it to the Packers or did you just overestimate what the hell you were rooting for and are now mad that you put your faith in trash?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't it think matters until mid season anyway. With all of the staff and roster changes from year to year a lot can be different.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
And?

do you honestly think it will be different next year?

and stop with this crap, teams will change between now and than

who will honeslty not change 1 player or coach and be still be a hard team?

this isnt the 90s or early 2000s anymore, the game has changed, teams change in an instant . no one is tough