Add insult to injury, boys play a 1st place schedule next season

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So not only do they no-show in the playoffs, but the reward is a 1st place schedule. Would have been better served missing the playoffs completely
This is the least of my concerns. We play 3 different teams (1st place teams) compared to every one else in out division.
Teams change from year to year. Many of these teams will be different. Including us.

I mean look at last year in the off season, how many had us being anywhere from 2nd to 3rd to 4th in the east. And Philly running away with it all the way to the SB.

gmb1

Reaction score
So not only do they no-show in the playoffs, but the reward is a 1st place schedule. Would have been better served missing the playoffs completely
Ahh that fraud #4 will get even more exposed having to face better secondaries :muttley:

Polkton31

Reaction score
Why exactly are you mad at Pappy and the rest of us? You think we jedi mind tricked Dak and the Defense into sucking? You think Pappy stole Mike McCarthy's playbook and handed it to the Packers or did you just overestimate what the hell you were rooting for and are now mad that you put your faith in trash?
Not sure how you got that I was mad at Pappy or you. I started by saying, "I'm glad to see you and some others have come out". Then, I pointed out the fact that some posters only post when negative things happen to the Cowboys. If that hurt your feelings and made you feel like you had to defend Pappy's honor, or yours, maybe that's an issue you can take up with your therapist, not me. :thumbup:

ICP

Reaction score
Good, force Dumb and Dumber to try to put something together that will be able to compete. At this point the harder for them to succeed the better in my opinion

75boyz

Reaction score
AND the same GM.
AND the same HC.
AND the same QB with an extension even.

The future looks bright, lol.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Didn't do them any good this year so i reckon it don't matter. Besides, i think the 12 victories made them feel superior and thus laying an egg against a 9 win team. Paper tigers.. So don't mind them having to beat up on better teams, show us who they really are, rather than waiting until the playoffs. Embarrasking.... :facepalm:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, these schedules piss me off. Why can't dak get to play all bad defenses? I hater Roger Goodell, he hates the Cowboys.

JustChip

Reaction score
I don't it think matters until mid season anyway. With all of the staff and roster changes from year to year a lot can be different.
Yes, sir. The difference between the Eagles’ 1st place and Dallas’ 2nd place schedule this year was:

Tampa vs. Carolina (advantage Dallas)
Minny vs. Detroit (advantage Philly)
KC vs. Chargers (advantage Dallas)

Overall, a 1 game advantage for Dallas. Certainly not some huge disadvantage for the Eagles. The 1st place schedule wasn’t a factor in them not winning the Division.

Reactions: G2