Add Your Favorite Drafting Websites Here.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

www.nfldraftscout.com and BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1

www.couchscout.com

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/

http://www.draftsite.com/

www.gbnreport.com

http://www.nfl-draft-site.com/

I've been visiting footballsfuture the past few years and they seem to think almost always the way I do when it comes to who the Cowboys should take. I have Earl Thomas as the player I would hope the Cowboys would land, and the first time I visited there site this year they have Earl Thomas falling to us. Every year players fall, and I think he'll be a player that could be there as long as he doesn't run a crazy 40 time in the combine. But I honestly don't know how Thomas compares to the other safeties across the land, I just know that he's good and he'll be good at the NFL level. UT players have done well in the NFL, and I think there's less bust potential involved when drafting a player from there school.

http://www.drafttek.com/

The Realist

Reaction score
UT?

A lot of people would say there is more bust potential there than at other schools.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
The Realist;3255366 said:
UT?

A lot of people would say there is more bust potential there than at other schools.

i didnt write that, just posted what i found on another site, thought i would post the draft sites for cowboys fans interested in where to get info and other cowboys fans can post their best draft sites too

rkell87

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3255346 said:

www.nfldraftscout.com and BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1

www.couchscout.com

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/

http://www.draftsite.com/

www.gbnreport.com

http://www.nfl-draft-site.com/

I've been visiting footballsfuture the past few years and they seem to think almost always the way I do when it comes to who the Cowboys should take. I have Earl Thomas as the player I would hope the Cowboys would land, and the first time I visited there site this year they have Earl Thomas falling to us. Every year players fall, and I think he'll be a player that could be there as long as he doesn't run a crazy 40 time in the combine. But I honestly don't know how Thomas compares to the other safeties across the land, I just know that he's good and he'll be good at the NFL level. UT players have done well in the NFL, and I think there's less bust potential involved when drafting a player from there school.

http://www.drafttek.com/

most of those sites have anthony davis from 12 to 16...if this happens i say we sell next years draft for him and hope we get earl thomas at 27...or trade up again (somehow idc how) and get him where ever we can. im cool if we only end up with 3 picks this year, davis, thomas, and veldheer. i also dont care about next yeas draft either as it will be weak like we havent seen in a long time and we will now have pretty good depth across the board and i expect to be picking very late anyway lol:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rkell87;3256715 said:
new era has us taking shipley in the first, dont beleive ill be visiting them much...
That's better than who the other site had us taking.

The Realist

Reaction score
Hostile;3256759 said:

That site is horrendous.

Jahvid Best #6, Cody 5, Arthur Jones 15, Romeus 16 (didn't declare), Norwood 17.....I could go on and on.

Has us taking Dezmon Briscoe.

rkell87

Reaction score
Hostile;3256759 said:

haha yeah i already knew that was bad so i didnt even go there but thats just brutal

Silverstar

Reaction score
The last thing I look at or care about is a draft sites' mock. I care about their player database and their analysis content, strengths, weaknesses, evaluations, summaries etc. I'm sick of going to draftcountdown for example and seeing this.....COMING SOON!

If you guys are just going by their mocks....well...have fun. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Silverstar;3257361 said:
The last thing I care about is a draft sites' mock. I care about their player database and their analysis, strengths, weaknesses, evaluations, summaries content etc. I'm sick of going to draftcountdown for example and seeing this.....COMING SOON!

It's called credibility. The guy they have us drafting in the 1st round is a 4th round prospect.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hostile;3257362 said:
It's called credibility. The guy they have us drafting in the 1st round is a 4th round prospect.

It's too early for that Hos and you know it.

Still have the Senior Bowl game, Combine and Pro Days to evaluate prospects.

Wait until March to judge a draft sites' mock.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Silverstar;3257361 said:
The last thing I look at or care about is a draft sites' mock. I care about their player database and their analysis content, strengths, weaknesses, evaluations, summaries etc. I'm sick of going to draftcountdown for example and seeing this.....COMING SOON!

No, i dont go by draft mocks entirely, i like to look at them to get an idea out of all of them where our cowboys players might be listed to go in draft. Then, I compile my mock draft out of that. Like you though, I look at their player database, I keep an account on what draft sites had good reports on offensive linemen, defensive linemen, wrs, dbs, qbs, rbs etc. Some draft sites are good covering certain positions but terrible covering other positiions. Then, I compile that, with the analysis content, database and come up with my own database etc.

thats how i do it;

Silverstar

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3257386 said:
No, i dont go by draft mocks entirely, i like to look at them to get an idea out of all of them where our cowboys players might be listed to go in draft. Then, I compile my mock draft out of that. Like you though, I look at their player database, I keep an account on what draft sites had good reports on offensive linemen, defensive linemen, wrs, dbs, qbs, rbs etc. Some draft sites are good covering certain positions but terrible covering other positiions. Then, I compile that, with the analysis content, database and come up with my own database etc.

thats how i do it;

That's cool

Everybody has their favorite pets/players right now is all I'm saying.

Also, if Bulaga and Campbell put up only 10-15 reps at the combine and Selvish Capers and Charles Brown put up 30+ for example.....as a GM you certainly got take that into account....am I right?

What??....must've pressed that duck icon...that's weird...I didn't mean to Joe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Silverstar;3257380 said:
It's too early for that Hos and you know it.

Still have the Senior Bowl game, Combine and Pro Days to evaluate prospects.

Wait until March to judge a draft sites' mock.
Are you saying Dezmon Briscoe is going to make it to the 1st round? It's going to take one hell of a Combine.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hostile;3257399 said:
Are you saying Dezmon Briscoe is going to make it to the 1st round? It's going to take one hell of a Combine.

No, I don't think that highly of Briscoe.

However, I do like Demaryuis Thomas a lot right now and they might like Dezmon Briscoe the same way.

It's just too early and everyone has their pet players right now IMO.