Adding A Wide Nine Package On D Could It Work?

Dre11

Reaction score
there you go hiding behind the football player thing.

pollard does most things better. Just isn’t as durable. Which is actually a theory.

there's nothing to hide behind, he's the better player...period

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've yet to see you be attacked by anyone...and I surely don't feel like i've been attacked so I don't even know what you're talking about now.

Lying and playing dumb won’t help the situation. And if you didn’t like it you either would put me on ignore or not respond.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What's the big deal? Are you shamed? Why won't you state you're age?

Sorry I just don’t give personal info out to some clown on a forum. Lol

being embarrassed about age is something a child would say. :muttley:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Why would overpaying for a fading back float my boat. You can deal with reality when it happens. You have two more years left.
Im not going to argue with anyone who has a fake self induced agenda You are arguing just to argue

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
there's nothing to hide behind, he's the better player...period

Thats becoming a less obvious statement. At this point he’s just more durable. He certainly doesn’t run or catch better.

Dre11

Reaction score
Thats becoming a less obvious statement. At this point he’s just more durable. He certainly doesn’t run or catch better.

“I don’t think you have,” Smith said. “I think with Ezekiel Elliott, many people forget that Zeke had COVID-19 before the season even got started. And no one knows what COVID-19 will do to your body until you go through it. If you look at his body and play through the first five-six weeks of the season, his body structure, his weight looked a little bit different than the latter part of the season. Physically you just look at him, he looks a lot leaner in the latter part of the season than he did in the first part of the season. Now in the first part of the season, obviously he had some fumbling issues. Granted, they get paid on the other side of the ball like we do, not to make any excuses, but I do believe that Zeke will be better for what he had gone through this year. And he will be prepared and probably start to take care of himself differently for what he has gone through this year. And I think with Tony Pollard, there’s a great one-two punch.”

Elliott will have all the motivation he needs heading into the 2021 season. For one, there were a lot of people calling for Tony Pollard to receive more of the workload during his struggles. Granted, Pollard is very talented in his own right, but he’s not the complete player from a running and blocking standpoint that Elliott is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
“I don’t think you have,” Smith said. “I think with Ezekiel Elliott, many people forget that Zeke had COVID-19 before the season even got started. And no one knows what COVID-19 will do to your body until you go through it. If you look at his body and play through the first five-six weeks of the season, his body structure, his weight looked a little bit different than the latter part of the season. Physically you just look at him, he looks a lot leaner in the latter part of the season than he did in the first part of the season. Now in the first part of the season, obviously he had some fumbling issues. Granted, they get paid on the other side of the ball like we do, not to make any excuses, but I do believe that Zeke will be better for what he had gone through this year. And he will be prepared and probably start to take care of himself differently for what he has gone through this year. And I think with Tony Pollard, there’s a great one-two punch.”

Elliott will have all the motivation he needs heading into the 2021 season. For one, there were a lot of people calling for Tony Pollard to receive more of the workload during his struggles. Granted, Pollard is very talented in his own right, but he’s not the complete player from a running and blocking standpoint that Elliott is.

Complete back is catching also.

give me pollard in everything but short yardage and durability. You can have blocking also.