Adrian Peterson

losersgetcute

Reaction score
AD got over 4 yds a carry in his last game, and the Titans cut him anyway. I'd bring him in and a real fullback. When Zeke heals it would be a solid 3 piece to own the TOP. They could hammer teams with runs All Day, pun intended.

GINeric

Reaction score
Everyonen outside of Dallas is completely enamored with Pollard and think he is the better player.

Meanwhile on this forum…

“But what about muh chain moving and muh blockin.”

Who is saying "muh" instead of "my"??? Who talks like that??

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Pollard used to be a running back...use that bad boy for some carries! lol

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
AD got over 4 yds a carry in his last game, and the Titans cut him anyway. I'd bring him in and a real fullback. When Zeke heals it would be a solid 3 piece to own the TOP. They could hammer teams with runs All Day, pun intended.
Wouldn't that require competent coaching?

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Wouldn't that require competent coaching?
I had hopes that McCarthy would sit Moore down and go over why singleback is a garbage personnel package, and how offensive lineman and Tight Ends who can't block are not a substitute for a Fullback. That or Jerry sitting Moore down to watch some Moose highlights. But so far it's cutesy delay runs that go nowhere out of the gun, and bubble screens that only burn defenses one time out of twenty...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Saints won't be having any of the Cowboys running game, no matter who is back there. Dak better be on his game.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I had hopes that McCarthy would sit Moore down and go over why singleback is a garbage personnel package, and how offensive lineman and Tight Ends who can't block are not a substitute for a Fullback. That or Jerry sitting Moore down to watch some Moose highlights. But so far it's cutesy delay runs that go nowhere out of the gun, and bubble screens that only burn defenses one time out of twenty...
Me too, I believe you can be a high octane passing team and a punishing running team. The attention to detail isn't there with the running game plus Pollard should've been the featured back by now. Mccarthy is either complacent or preoccupied and it's slowing us down offensively.

Proof

Reaction score
i only just realized that gurley is out of the league lol