Adrian Peterson

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Nobody is going to outshine Pollard.

Pollard has outshined Zeke on way less of an opportunity. When Dallas finally figures out that Pollard needs more touches earlier in drives than Zeke than he is going to take off.
And Pollards Puppies will be happy

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Everyonen outside of Dallas is completely enamored with Pollard and think he is the better player.

Meanwhile on this forum…

“But what about muh chain moving and muh blockin.”

Not certain who you are getting this information from. f eke was making league minimum you would be all over him. This is about money to you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For a few games, or are we going to suit up the guy with the retro specs
Peterson hired on with the Titans and was terrible with 82 yards in three games. (3 ypc)

Adrian, 2012 called and they have your scrapbook ready!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not certain who you are getting this information from. f eke was making league minimum you would be all over him. This is about money to you.

No I’m actually surprised how well Zeke has looked this year. He came in to the season actually in shape and he has been a beast at times.

I just think Pollard is better for our offense until it has momentum and then bringing in Zeke is the move.

Zeke is inured right now too. No way should a injured Zeke play more than Pollard.

Tony Pollard has the most Rushing yards for a player that hasn’t started a game. The guy is a beast and explosive and in times like this with a struggling offense giving him the ball should be a priority.

Pollard > Zeke is a mainstream opinion right now. The opinion I had before the season.

Even the CBS crew at halftime were saying it. David Carr said that the Raiders were worried more about Pollard and were surprised Dallas didn’t give him more carries

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
No I’m actually surprised how well Zeke has looked this year. He came in to the season actually in shape and he has been a beast at times.

I just think Pollard is better for our offense until it has momentum and then bringing in Zeke is the move.

Zeke is inured right now too. No way should a injured Zeke play more than Pollard.

Tony Pollard has the most Rushing yards for a player that hasn’t started a game. The guy is a beast and explosive and in times like this with a struggling offense giving him the ball should be a priority.

Pollard > Zeke is a mainstream opinion right now. The opinion I had before the season.

Even the CBS crew at halftime were saying it. David Carr said that the Raiders were worried more about Pollard and were surprised Dallas didn’t give him more carries

Elliott had a nice burst to begin last season as well.

It's nothing against him, more like the nature of the position. They wear down, and that makes full sense.

He also had a ton of mileage on him when he first got here.

If they give him a rest period here just maybe he can regain some of that burst, because right now, other than pass blocking he is hurting us more than helping.