Adversity is what this team needs

jr40usa

Reaction score
Romo doesn't need to play next week. This team needs to learn how to make plays (defense) without the best of situation.

We can only hope.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jr40usa;2354759 said:
Romo doesn't need to play next week. This team needs to learn how to make plays (defense) without the best of situation.

We can only hope.
this team needs wins, not adversity.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
jr40usa;2354759 said:

We can only hope.
Hope is not a strategy.

This is getting real, real bad.

utrunner07

Reaction score
jr40usa;2354759 said:

We can only hope.

yes, adversity has worked so well for this team the past two weeks...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How much more adversity can we endure? Adversity hasn't worked for us so far.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
adversity was given to this team when they got pushed around by washington.

What we have now is defcon 5.

Even if we play great somehow from here on out the hole maybe too big to dig out of.

Reaction score
Wow yes romo needs to play, through pain or not, our season is crumbling we lose next week its going to be very tough to make the playoffs, if its a risk of injuring the finger even more so be it this is football everybody plays through injuries, but hopefully it can feel good enough that it doesnt effect his throwing because brad sucks real bad without tony our offense stinks and we just saw that against the rams, i will gaurantee romo plays next week how can he not.

Audiman

Reaction score
jr40usa;2354759 said:

We can only hope.

we had adversity this week and look at how we played...

Asklesko

Reaction score
They do need adversity or teamwork or enthusiasm. They need chemistry. The players, as good as they have looked in the past, are not complementing each other right now. They took Terrell Owens away, and that dynamic system we loved and admired so much just crashed. Neither adversity nor leadership nor enthusiasm can't fix that.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
adversity happens when you lose at home to a bitter rival. 4 weeks later we are awaiting a response.

I'll be with them til the end, but this season is nearly done. schedule gets tougher and this team is as soft as toilet paper.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2354781 said:
How much more adversity can we endure? Adversity hasn't worked for us so far.

Yea sure we do we responded to so well this week

ddh33

Reaction score
I loved Moose's line today. He said, "Adversity doesn't build character. Adversity reveals character." Great line.

I have been saying since last year that my fear about this team is that they are a bunch of soft front-runners. I have said before that there are very few players on this team that I would want on my side in a nasty fight...

There are plenty of guys here who like to celebrate after doing anything. There are a lot of guys who love credit and recognition. I don't know how many there are who have that ability to punched in the face, taste blood, and fight back with guts and intelligence. And week after week, I get more and more concerned about it.

Seriously, just try to name the guys on this team that you want when the whole world is against you.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
ddh33;2355011 said:
I loved Moose's line today. He said, "Adversity doesn't build character. Adversity reveals character." Great line.

I have been saying since last year that my fear about this team is that they are a bunch of soft front-runners. I have said before that there are very few players on this team that I would want on my side in a nasty fight...

There are plenty of guys here who like to celebrate after doing anything. There are a lot of guys who love credit and recognition. I don't know how many there are who have that ability to punched in the face, taste blood, and fight back with guts and intelligence. And week after week, I get more and more concerned about it.

Seriously, just try to name the guys on this team that you want when the whole world is against you.

Dware; Ratliff and Romo that is it those guys play hard every week no matter what

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Adversity? We talking about adversity?

No!

This team needs an enema to get their heads out of their butts!