Adversity is what this team needs

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2354814 said:
Wow yes romo needs to play, through pain or not, our season is crumbling we lose next week its going to be very tough to make the playoffs, if its a risk of injuring the finger even more so be it this is football everybody plays through injuries, but hopefully it can feel good enough that it doesnt effect his throwing because brad sucks real bad without tony our offense stinks and we just saw that against the rams, i will gaurantee romo plays next week how can he not.

I see cowboys losing both games before the bye without romo...Rams were one of the worst teams in football...the bucs are a decent team and the giants are a good team...with brad in there i see the chances of us winning being very low..that would make us 4-5 and winning the last 5 of 7 with Romo would make us 9-7...and that may not be enough to get into the playoffs...the schedule after the buy is going to be really tough as well...So you either put Romo in if he injures his pinkie again then he is done for the season...or you keep brad in there and hope for a miracle down the stretch...Romo needs to go in that is the bottom line.