AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Blindino strikes again! The refs on the field blew that ball down before anyone gained possession. Do they really want to start having players fight over the ball after the whistles now? Fix is in for the pats.

You'd think the fix would be I'm for the broncos after the deflate gate crap lol

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I would like to see them draw lines in the field where Peyton was when he threw it and where the ball ended up. I don't believe it was clear that it was a backwards throw. It it weren't the Pats they wouldn't have overturned it.

reddyuta

Reaction score
hillman needs to hit the hole hard,wasting time in the backfield.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Blindino strikes again! The refs on the field blew that ball down before anyone gained possession. Do they really want to start having players fight over the ball after the whistles now? Fix is in for the pats.

Agreed! You don't even need audio evidence for those who may argue that the audio is off.

Both the back judge and the ref closest to the play are both waving their arms incomplete before Freeney scoops up the ball.

Hillman is looking at the ref on the sidelines signaling incomplete when Freeney is picking up the ball.

You cannot and should not be able to challenge that play for the same reason you can't challenge forward progress on a fumble.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Wonder if there is anyway we can get Miller to come play for his childhood team in 2016.