AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

Craig

Reaction score
If brady mves the ball like that rest of the game...even if they only get 3s...this game is over.

Rogah

Reaction score
If you don't think being able to get pressure with just 3-4 men is a recipe to win a game for any team, you're absolutely clueless.
You can keep saying it, but that doesn't make it true. That strategy is not reliable against everyone. And that's why the Giants went 10-6 in 2007, but were good enough to beat the 16-0 Patriots.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You can keep saying it, but that doesn't make it true. That strategy is not reliable against everyone. And that's why the Giants went 10-6 in 2007, but were good enough to beat the 16-0 Patriots.

What on earth are you even talking about?

So let me get this straight, being able to get pressure with 3 or 4 guys isn't going to help you beat some teams? It only helps certain teams against certain teams? Being able to have less guys committed to getting pressure can actually not be a good thing sometimes? Is that what you're suggesting?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don't care what Phil Sims says, when the choice is punting or going for it on 4th and one in the opponents territory, punting, with the exception of certain circumstances, is always the wrong decision.

Rogah

Reaction score
What on earth are you even talking about?

So let me get this straight, being able to get pressure with 3 or 4 guys isn't going to help you beat some teams? It only helps certain teams against certain teams. Being able to have less guys committed to getting pressure can actually not be a good thing sometimes? Is that what you're suggesting?
What I am stating is that having a dominant front four is going to be a far greater advantage against some teams than against other teams. It is a huge weakness for New England's offense, but not necessarily a huge weakness for other teams.

Why this is so hard for you to comprehend is beyond me.

Reaction score
I don't care what Phil Sims says, when the choice is punting or going for it on 4th and one in the opponents territory, punting, with the exception of certain circumstances, is always the wrong decision.

Yep. They should have gone for it there.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What I am stating is that having a dominant front four is going to be a far greater advantage against some teams than against other teams. It is a huge weakness for New England, but not necessarily a huge weakness for other teams.

Having a dominant front four is a weakness?! Did you really just say that?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What I am stating is that having a dominant front four is going to be a far greater advantage against some teams than against other teams. It is a huge weakness for New England's offense, but not necessarily a huge weakness for other teams.

Having a dominant front four is ALWAYS without any exception going to be an advantage. It doesn't matter who you're playing or what kind of offensive line they have. A great front four is ALWAYS better than the alternative.

StylisticS

Reaction score
The Broncos are going to destroy this great field position opportunity.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Feel bad for Romo. Both of these QB's are awful today and yet one of them is "going to take his team to a SB". If #9 played this poorly in a conference title game he would be crucified. Shame on Jerry for wasting his career

Romo has seen his share of that in his career by media and especially fans here.