AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

Reaction score
Feel bad for Romo. Both of these QB's are awful today and yet one of them is "going to take his team to a SB". If #9 played this poorly in a conference title game he would be crucified. Shame on Jerry for wasting his career

This game is being dominated by the front 7 of both defenses. Romo would have his share of troubles against either defense. Not saying g he couldn't handle it better than these guys, but I think he would be having his struggles too.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Feel bad for Romo. Both of these QB's are awful today and yet one of them is "going to take his team to a SB". If #9 played this poorly in a conference title game he would be crucified. Shame on Jerry for wasting his career

Brady was awful in the 4th qtr against KC as well (should have been picked twice and lost the lead).

reddyuta

Reaction score
I feel Denver needs a TO,dont see their offense scoring much now.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
read it again, slower this time, and maybe you'll understand

Maybe re-read your original comment again:

Denver is totally following the recipe they need to follow to win. They are getting a ton of pressure on Brady with just four, sometimes only three, linemen.

To which I replied, that is always a recipe to win. Every team would love to be able to do that.

Now explain to me when the ability to get pressure with just 3 or 4 guys isn't going to be an advantage.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Difference between Den's D and NE D is the latter is allowed to cheat whereas Wade Phillips has to scheme against the #cheatriots.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Difference between Den's D and NE D is the latter is allowed to cheat whereas Wade Phillips has to scheme against the #cheatriots.

This game has been called very fairly both ways. Both teams have gotten away with plenty. This is being decided on the field by the players.

Rogah

Reaction score
OK, I guess I have to dumb it down as much as possible:

1) Yes, it's better to have a dominant front 4 on defense than a crappy front 4. Duh.

2) Some teams' offenses are much more vulnerable against a dominant front 4 than others. Some teams' offenses can beat a dominant front 4 much easier than others, even though they may not be as good overall.

3) The Brady-led Patriots are one such team who is very weak against such defenses. This is true historically, and it is true today.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This game has been called very fairly both ways. Both teams have gotten away with plenty. This is being decided on the field by the players.

Sorry. To me the #cheatriots are like the repeat adulterer who you just can't trust anymore. Call it a personal "fault".

landroverking

Reaction score
I think Brady is feeling a little pain in his left shoulder/arm. Doesn't look right.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Miller looks incredible today. He plays a lot smaller than 6'3, he's able to get low and beyond the tackle.

Really good player.