AFC Championship Game - Bengals vs Chiefs

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Joe Burrow has taken the Bengals to their 3rd Super Bowl. Wow! He is the real deal.

Note: every time the franchise has gone to the Super Bowl they play the 49ers...and lose. Let's see how this NFC Championship plays out.

Just had a conversation with a good friend (Bengals Fan) about the Cowboys getting to get revenge on the Steelers in the 90’s after two losses to them in SB in 70’s
Hoping that for his team

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Still like Herbert ahead of Burrow

I like Herbert a lot too.

He would definitely be on this list if he had a better coach.

Need to make the playoffs and win a game there to be considered elite.

The AFC has all the best young QB’s for sure. Murray is good but not in their league.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

The AFC has all the best young QB’s for sure. Murray is good but not in their league.

Herbert does not win big games. Burrow is way ahead of him.

mardwin

Reaction score

The AFC is going to dominate for a while.

mardwin

Reaction score
Herbert does not win big games. Burrow is way ahead of him.

You can't expect the guy with a bunch of 2nd rated receivers, garbage D to overtake Mahomes over night. He's a better prospect than Burrow based on the sample side and not taking anything away from Burrow because I think he's great.

I really hope the chargers sign an elite receiver and TE and you'll see the next great QB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You can't expect the guy with a bunch of 2nd rated receivers, garbage D to overtake Mahomes over night. He's a better prospect than Burrow based on the sample side and not taking anything away from Burrow because I think he's great.

I really hope the chargers sign an elite receiver and TE and you'll see the next great QB.
Agree! Herbert has all the physical tools he just needs to mature mentally and get him some WRs.

CWR

Reaction score

There's nothing wrong with Keenan and Williams. Eckler is a stud pass receiver as well.

mardwin

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with Keenan and Williams. Eckler is a stud pass receiver as well.

I guess you didn't watch the last game against Raiders. They are average 2nd tier receivers no explosiveness. Eckler is a 3rd down back with more concussion than 1000 yardd seasons.

Compare (Allen, Williams, Cook, Eckler) to (Boyd, Chase, Uzomah, Mixon) and you tell me who is the better group.

CWR

Reaction score
I guess you didn't watch the last game against Raiders. They are average 2nd tier receivers no explosiveness. Eckler is a 3rd down back with more concussion than 1000 yardd seasons.

Compare (Allen, Williams, Cook, Eckler) to (Boyd, Chase, Uzomah, Mixon) and you tell me who is the better group.

Well I guess ONE game defines a career. Strong point.

terra

Reaction score

ALready making excuses for him? Fact is he is not there yet. Burrows has taken the step and he has not. Will be interesting to see the SB.