AFC Championship Game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh, we're not going to Moscow, maybe Kyiv, Ukraine where some of my wife's family lives but we are more interested in touring Europe. We've been married a while but never had time to take a proper honeymoon. So, Europe is something we are both looking forward to experiencing together.

Ah, Kiev sounds nice. I'd like to visit there and Poland. I've heard great things about Poland. Greece is another place I'd like to visit.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:laugh:....Andy Reid playing chess....Bills playing checkers. How do you not cover Kelce the entire game? :huh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh, that'd be wonderful! I'd love to go to Russia at some point to check out Moscow. I've heard Moscow is beautiful!!! I have some Russian friends who have shown me pictures of Moscow. One of the reasons I'm blessed to be a furry is because I know furries in many different parts of the world, and yeah, I've heard great things about Moscow.

What's a furry?

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Everyone thought The Ultimate Warrior was gonna beat Rick Rude, but people forgot Rick Rude had a better coach.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Oh, that'd be wonderful! I'd love to go to Russia at some point to check out Moscow. I've heard Moscow is beautiful!!! I have some Russian friends who have shown me pictures of Moscow. One of the reasons I'm blessed to be a furry is because I know furries in many different parts of the world, and yeah, I've heard great things about Moscow.
There’s a furry network that cris-crosses the globe to provide intel on foreign nations and travel tips?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What's a furry?

I'm a furry hehe. We're fans of anthropomorphic art. Translation, cartoon animals/animals with human characteristics. We create our own characters that we use. Some of us have fursuits (animal costumes), which I will be taking delivery of later this year or maybe next year whenever my maker is finished with it. When COVID isn't wrecking things, we have furry conventions in which we get to hang out with each other in a big city and hotel that we reserve for a fun time. It's wonderful!