AFC Championship Game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There’s a furry network that cris-crosses the globe to provide intel on foreign nations and travel tips?

Sort of. I've been a furry for a while, so I've had the pleasure, through different social media platforms, to get to know many furries around the world. I know many furries from London to Sydney.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm a furry hehe. We're fans of anthropomorphic art. Translation, cartoon animals/animals with human characteristics. We create our own characters that we use. Some of us have fursuits (animal costumes), which I will be taking delivery of later this year or maybe next year whenever my maker is finished with it. When COVID isn't wrecking things, we have furry conventions in which we get to hang out with each other in a big city and hotel that we reserve for a fun time. It's wonderful!

I looked it up, but I didn't know if that was what you were talking about. That explains your drawing, I think. Thanks for the explanation.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bills are a good team but they need more on defense to keep up with the Chiefs.

Ummm how about a better QB? Why does everyone keep giving this dork a pass? He's been terrible today. His lone TD drive was when his special teams spotted him the ball on the 2. 15pts is not going to get it done at all.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if putin would embrace furry nation. I've been to eastern Russia to flyfish the zhupanova river. To ensure your safety you have to pay off the bratva. But no one messes with you.

I don't think he necessarily embraces us. It's just the fact that some of us exist there hehe.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
well looks like its kansas city and brady i am pulling one thousand percent for kansas city
I'm not sure anyone can take down Mahomes right now. He is on another level. Although, the TB defense did a pretty decent job containing AR.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fun travel tip btw. If you're going to travel internationally, try to use an International airline. United is okay (and I have miles on them), but International airlines make our airlines look 3rd world. British Airways and Lufthansa, for example, are magnificent in so many ways. Swiss Air was good (aside from luggage issues haha).
Japan Airlines and Singapore Airlines are awesome. The Stewardess on Singapore Air are all 10’s.