AFC Championship Game

Mannix

Reaction score
------If the WC can have a home country WC Finalist when the home country is planned and selected many years earlier, then the NFL can handle having the Bucs being the home team for the SB.

Can you not spot sarcasm?

cowboyec

Reaction score
hope state farm paid mahomes well....being akwardly stared at by rodgers...you'd think he had better use of his time on that day.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t always dwell on the negatives. But I don’t view honest criticism as being overly negative either.

People have to be aware of flaws for them to fix them.
It’s difficult for some fans to have critical thinking . It’s like critiquing their own children.

They want to only see the good in them. And that’s fine . But they shouldn’t spend time in social media on an open fan forum.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s going to be a Super Bowl ratings disaster if Buffalo holds on. Everyone wants to see Mahomes versus Brady. Still a long way to go here.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe it's bad luck to get your own rate from State Farm. First Rodgers loses and now Mahomes is down by 10.

triplets_93

Reaction score
He’s 65 don’t know if he’s going to hold in another diehard movie. All these sequels die hard. I believe Stallone was still doing Rocky movies at 60.
Ford is doing another I Jones movie.... age-- over 70.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You were too busy pimping draft results, which haven't produced results on the field.

Are you Jerry's son, by chance?
These draft picks of the last few years are going to pay huge dividends this year. Wait and watch.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Its cool watching Thornhill make plays while looking forward to the annual debate of whether Trysten Hill feels like playing or not.