AFC Championship Game

Motorola

Reaction score
I watch enough KC games over the last two seasons to realize Mecole Hardman takes too many chances \ bad decisions on returns. And I think it is because Hardman feels neglected when he is in on offense. Mahomes throws to Hardman so little at times I think he is injured and is inactive for the game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Don't be fooled by Andy Reid calling plays...He's really ordering take out.

iu

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
what a foolish opinion. The last few years have been some of the best years for movies. The writing and directing talent is amazing at the moment.

Out of ideas lol

Well, for the most part, all they do is retool, reboot, and rehash old ideas. I will say that some of the movies have been excellent, but were spurred on from reboots. Detective Pikachu, Sonic, and Yogi Bear were great movies, but not characters.

Turk

Reaction score
Indiana Jones in a nursing home that should be interesting. Hopefully Chuck Norris has given up being a tough guy.
Saw a recent picture of Chuck, wow he is really looking old.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
In KC? Not Waffle House lol. Here's the menu he's looking at:

to-go-menu-for-q39.jpg

I heard really good things about this place. Last time I drove through KC ate at this little Austrian restaurant called Grunauer. Tried Jack Stack before that but all the natives tell me Q39 is the best BBQ in KC.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's like no one has ever watched KC play......they could be down 24-0....and I still wouldn't count them out. They score as fast as anyone in league history.

They even won last week when Mahomes was out and the momentum was clearly not on their side until late.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s going to be a Super Bowl ratings disaster if Buffalo holds on. Everyone wants to see Mahomes versus Brady. Still a long way to go here.

No such thing as a Super Bowl ratings disaster. Millions watch it who don't watch a game all season - it's an event. Even the commercials get ratings.