AFCC: Cincinnati at KC Game Thread

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Do the Bengals T and G have a shot at playing in the SB if they advance?

revospeed

Reaction score
I live in KC and let me tell you, its super annoying here. Big Bengals fan tonight. Cool uniforms too

MetalMike

Reaction score
Being a life-long die-hard LSU fan and in close proximity to Cincinnati I'm pulling for the Bengals. Since they're my 2nd favorite team, not a bad compromise since the Cowboys are now on vacation.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The game will likely come down to if Mahomes is effective with the bad ankle. He probably wouldn’t be playing if this wasn’t a championship game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This thread is not about Dak or the Cowboys, please post wisely.
Amen. I understood the temptation in the NFC game but there's no connection here.

There are a million Dak threads. Please use them.

Fmart322

Reaction score
This will probably be the last good game of the season, between 2 evenly matched opponents.
Cause nobody's beating Philly...unfortunately.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Which team is a better matchup to wipe the floor with Philthy? I want that team to win.

On that note, it’s hard to root against Burrow. I like that kid.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game will likely come down to if Mahomes is effective with the bad ankle. He probably wouldn’t be playing if this wasn’t a championship game.
Will see what or if they made any adjustments on how they approach their game plan.
will they give more pocket protection as opposed to him being on the move.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
AFC gets another perennial elite QB rivalry. Exciting to watch as someone who has no horse in this race

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
We have no choice but to root for KC right? Do they pose a tougher challenge to Philly?
Yeah I am pulling for KC. I think they have the best shot to beat Eagles. I have absolutely no idea what the line would be on that potential SB. Might be a coin toss game.

I just don't think the Bengals could survive with the injuries they have. Not against that Eagles DL. Too much to overcome imo.

All of America would be pulling for KC to beat Phi if it happens. Plus the juicy storyline of Reid vs Philly.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Kelce bad back Mahomes high ankle sprain Eagles open as 6 point favorites against Bengals .