AFCC: Cincinnati at KC Game Thread

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is such a bad take. Guys injured. He’s 2 steps out of bounds and the guy literally falls forward putting extra effort to throw him out. It’s called every day. Stop
Your opinion. You clowns are brainwashed that defenders can’t touch the precious QBs.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If I'm Ossai, I'm waiting outside of the KC locker room to shake hands with Reid and their GM to let them know he'd love to join them

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Yep. The "refs are against the Cowboys" 'spiracy magically morphs into "the refs are against teams other than the Cowboys that I want to win." It's hilarious and proof positive that they use this as an excuse for the Cowboys or any team.
It really makes me question the normal football IQ in these talks. It was the easiest call the last 5 min.

gmb1

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I think the Eagles gon win this Superbowl

triplets_93

Reaction score
Texas always shows up with Qbs. Both Qbs of the superbowl played high school ball in the state of TX
I laugh at Ga. and Alabama and the others.... You put the best Texas players against their best players from their state, and you know who wins... every time !!! :laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It really makes me question the normal football IQ in these talks. It was the easiest call the last 5 min.
It's not football IQ (not that that is the strongest either), it's emotion, pure and simple. And emotion tells people they need to see things to not have to admit other things so the brain follows suit.

Sydla

Reaction score
Watch the play. They were all going hard to the sidelines. Slight push on the back. Total BS call in that spot. The league wanted the Andy Reid vs Philly bowl. It’s crap.
I watched the play. Multiple times. Mahomes two feet hit out of bounds and the player then pushes him.

It's a textbook late hit per the rules. Just because they are both running towards the sidelines doesn't mean he's allowed to then make contact with the QB who is clearly out of bounds. It wasn't a slight tap. He literally pushed him.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Miller

Reaction score
It's not football IQ (not that that is the strongest either), it's emotion, pure and simple. And emotion tells people they need to see things to not have to admit other things so the brain follows suit.
Better argument. I’ve seen it all weekend. “My team is losing thus it’s rigged”

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No. It wasn’t.

Watch it. Stop relying on broadcasters for your opinions.
I said it was intentional grounding live. I didn't need the officials or broadcasters.

Didn't you say 13 was in the area? There was no 13 anywhere near. 34 was the closest eligible. He was 10 yards past where it was spiked. Easy call.

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh no he extended his arms?!? Whoa.
LOL I mean that's literally why it's a late hit. You can't do that when the QB or any player has established himself out of bounds.

Is it that you don't know the rules or wanted the Bengals to win and just want to whine?

Miller

Reaction score
Your opinion. You clowns are brainwashed that defenders can’t touch the precious QBs.
It’s simple. Guys out of bounds, he’s not touched! He was 2 steps out and not only was pushed into the benches but the guy threw his body forward to do it! Seriously. It’s a text book call. Stop

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL it's not an opinion. It's literally fact. The replay clearly shows him shove Mahomes when he is OOB.

By rule that's a penalty. A late hit doesn't have to be a total trucking of the guy. If you shove someone who is out of bounds, it's a late hit.

Dude, have some pride.