AFCC: Cincinnati at KC Game Thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I watched the play. Multiple times. Mahomes two feet hit out of bounds and the player then pushes him.

It's a textbook late hit per the rules. Just because they are both running towards the sidelines doesn't mean he's allowed to then make contact with the QB who is clearly out of bounds. It wasn't a slight tap. He literally pushed him.

You are embarrassing yourself.
Thanks for explaining it in more detail than me!

Sydla

Reaction score
Your opinion. You clowns are brainwashed that defenders can’t touch the precious QBs.
LOL. Let me clue you in on something.

You can't touch any player like that out of bounds. It's against the rules. Forget QB, if a WR firmly established himself out of bounds and a defender then shoves him, it's gonna get called. That's the rule.

PaulieWalnuts

Reaction score
FnsHijoXEAAlrHZ

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cincinnati cheated the Raiders last year. Turnabout is fair play. The new "Brady" has to wait another year.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I watched the play. Multiple times. Mahomes two feet hit out of bounds and the player then pushes him.

It's a textbook late hit per the rules. Just because they are both running towards the sidelines doesn't mean he's allowed to then make contact with the QB who is clearly out of bounds. It wasn't a slight tap. He literally pushed him.

You are embarrassing yourself.
Yes, it was a late hit and penalty.

The problem was a Chiefs OL tackled a Bengal in the backfield on the same play, no call. KC blocked in the back on the punt return, no call. Grounding on Burrows but not on Mahomes. Bogus re-do of 3rd and 9 after Bengals got the stop.

I don't usually blame refs, the last major time was Steelers - Seahawks SB in 2005. But from the outside, it really looked like the league wanted an Andy Reid vs Philly SB.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Granted I like KC and Mahomes when the Cowboys aren't playing, but I also like Burrow and the Bengals, and no matter who had won that game it wasn't fixed, and it was indeed a late hit and he wasn't just "barely touched." Sorry.
But it was a great game, and either one of those teams would've played a great game against Philthy.
I'm looking forward to seeing the eagles get their tail feathers plucked.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Yes, it was a late hit and penalty.

The problem was a Chiefs OL tackled a Bengal in the backfield on the same play, no call. KC blocked in the back on the punt return, no call. Grounding on Burrows but not on Mahomes. Bogus re-do of 3rd and 9 after Bengals got the stop.

I don't usually blame refs, the last major time was Steelers - Seahawks SB in 2005. But from the outside, it really looked like the league wanted an Andy Reid vs Philly SB.
It was clear. There are a lot of people here rooting for KC and they have let it cloud their judgement.

Those who didn’t care who won plainly saw it. It was obvious.

I hate that they not only don’t admit it, but they try to discredit annd ridicule all of us that trust our own eyes.

Disagree if you want. Your ridicule only proves your insecuritiy about your position.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I love this heart and anger...imagine a player showing that kind of fire here. They would be silenced quickly

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I laugh at Ga. and Alabama and the others.... You put the best Texas players against their best players from their state, and you know who wins... every time !!! :laugh:
Yup, and when someone says X school will beat your best top school in TX. Well we don't really have one school recruit across the state or country like some schools either. Just got great players spread out across. Many go to different places across the country at the college level. The state just keeps on representing talent.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I don't think refs are out the rig who wins, otherwise the fairy tale story would have been for Buffalo to win the Super Bowl after Damar Hamlin (if it was all fake) but I think they care about the point spread.

Fastphilly

Reaction score
No. It wasn’t.

Watch it. Stop relying on broadcasters for your opinions.
What are you talking about??? A threw the ball at the feet of a offensive lineman, not to mention the ball didn’t get to the line of scrimmage. Textbook grounding.