After Dallas, what teams would you most want to win SB this year?

Bermystar12

Reaction score
Dolphins - My twin brother is a huge Fins fan. I have also never met a Fins fan that was a total tool and any fans they have are loyal as h--- to still be going hard and I took a tiny liking to every AFCE team just because I was sick of the Pats cakewalking into the playoffs every season for so long.
Ravens - I have always appreciated their style of management and play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not many NFC teams should be picked. Just saying.

Patriots-
Just so Belichick can show he's still one of the greats.

Bengals-
Because I don't hate anyone on their team.

Broncos-
Just for Russ. Not many QB's under 6'3" win two.

Titans-
Just to show everyone that a blue collar team can still win it all.

Texans-
Just because they're the other Texas team.

I'm good with all but I will absolutely will not pull for the Texans. Not happening.

Flamma

Reaction score
I have no one I want to see win besides the Cowboys. Last year I rooted for the Rams against the Bengals because I wanted to see Stafford finally get a ring.

In most cases I'll root for the AFC team over the NFC team unless it's Denver, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or the Chiefs. Then I'll root for the NFC team as long as it's not an NFC East team or the Packers.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
If you ONLY care about the Cowboys, just go ahead and skip this thread!

Otherwise, pick 5 teams that you would most like to see win the Super Bowl this year OTHER THAN DALLAS.

Maybe try to pick ones that at least somewhat realistic. So not Jacksonville or Houston, for example.:laugh:

I will say I have always had an affair with the Chargers…cool unis, fun history when I was a kid watching Air Coryell with Fouts, Joiner, Jefferson and Winslow. Then they had Brees and my Frog LT. I like their makeup this year. That’s not 5 but one team I really enjoy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Some good teams going to take an L in week 1 this year.

Bills at Rams
Bucs at Cowboys
Packers at Vikings
Chiefs at Cards
Raiders at Chargers

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Anyone but the stealers!!. Thats how I've been for a long time. Theyre last 2 were bs and they should've lost both of them.

JBS

Reaction score
Commanders, Giants, Eagles, Packers, 49ers, Steelers,

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Otherwise, pick 5 teams that you would most like to see win the Super Bowl this year OTHER THAN DALLAS.

Maybe try to pick ones that at least somewhat realistic. So not Jacksonville or Houston, for example.:laugh:
I like Green Bay fans.

Probably KC or some AFC team.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Tha is like asking what other father we'd prefer.
OK, Jeff Bezos.