After Dallas, what teams would you most want to win SB this year?

fredp22

Reaction score
i think Jerry is the worst owner in all sports but I still never have cheered on another team. Never will

morat1959

Reaction score
None! Wouldn’t watch the “not for long” league if not for the Boys.

rags747

Reaction score
Commanders, want to see Goodell hand over that trophy to Snyder! That in some kind of sick way would make me happy.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You can guess by my nicname on here what MLB team I like, but they are horrid and have been for a longgg time. I don't live in Ohio but for some reason find myself following the Bungles and admiring QB's like I have over the years as a "football" fan, Burrow is special. That and their alt helmets look sick

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Bengals or Chargers I would be okay with if I had to choose.

Titans would be kind of neat and I would root for over most over options that are not the 'Boys.

Anyone who plays opposite the Eagles, Giants, 49ers, Patriots, or Steelers, even if it was a divisional rival, well Philly is the exception.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Any team Brady is on.

I would actually prefer Brady to win another SB before the cowboys. Just don't have any care for this team after the way it's been ran for the last 25 years.

I stick around to enjoy the continued embarrassments and overpaying.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I could pick among 8-9 teams but here are 5 that I'll be paying attention to and wouldn't mind winning it for various reasons

• Bengals (would be their 1st after 3 runner-ups. Plus the're fun to watch)
  • Bills (would be their 1st after 4 runner-ups. Also fun)
  • Rams (a repeat would be fun...for me at least)
  • Chargers (would be their 1st and pretty cool team)
  • Bucs (just to watch heads explode. lol)
nice list, will just go with that.
I guess I would put buc's at the top then chargers, then bengals bills and rams.
Rams have the talent to repeat, but as a rule teams just dont repeat.

plasticman

Reaction score
Any team that has never won a Super Bowl. Better yet, any team that has never even been to the Super Bowl.

That would be the Lions, Browns, or Texans. If you wanted a single choice it would be the Browns. They are a great football town, but long suffering and I think their fans deserve a SB victory.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don’t think you’re not a fan if you answer this thread. It just means you love football. It means you’re not a fan though if you put the Eagles anywhere on your freaking top five!

I would go with teams like the Bills, Vikings, Bengals, Lions, etc.. True heartbreak teams would be nice for the fans. We may have stunk it up lately but at least we’ve seen a fairly recent dynasty. Or maybe I’m just old now and don’t realize it.

cristglo

Reaction score
KC - Love me some Mahomes
Bills- They deserve one losing 4 WOW
Det- They have had so many bad seasons It would be for the Fans lol

DanA

Reaction score
Probably the Philadelphia Eagles are the only team I'd want to win outside of Dallas.

How many fish can I catch?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Outside of the Cowboys, I'm not deeply involved in any other teams to be winning the Super Bowl. Of course, that wouldn't keep me from watching the games that lead to it, though. My passionate interest in the Cowboys supersedes all of the other teams by a longshot. I'll still be highly intrigued by the ongoing games and will take an active interest in their outcomes, anyway. Sorry, if I'm imposing upon the OP's creator by participating here, tho. o_O

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Probably the Philadelphia Eagles are the only team I'd want to win outside of Dallas.

How many fish can I catch?

Obviously, you're not, in any way, attempting to win any popularity contests hereabouts, my friend . . .:omg: :muttley: :grin:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
probably the Bengals. once he has to be signed for big money, his super Bowl days will be over. One thing though, with all these teams sending like crap to sign their QBs, this will help the lower class teams with good defenses and offensive lines with average to good QBs that haven't been signed for big money.

I could be totally wrong, but this will be like a salary cap all over again. You pay the QB big and it eats up 20+ percent of the cap, and the rest of the team suffers which gives everybody a chance to win.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
No interest after Dallas. Do NOT care.

All in for the Cowboys....always have been and always will be.

starfan1

Reaction score
Don’t really know it will just be a team that plays I like more than their opponent

last year I rooted for Cincinnati as I don’t care for KC or the Rams

TBH It just isn’t the same watching football when Dallas is relevant