After just rewatching Super Bowl 27.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that, even 13 years later, Leon Lett's fumble is still the most hilarious moment in the history of pro football :lmao:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garo Yepremium is the hands down winner.

January 14th, 1973 Super Bowl VII.

Lett had nothing on him.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Frank Reich's "over the line of scrimmage" TD throw pisses me off much more.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I have come to the conclusion that, even 13 years later, Leon Lett's fumble is still the most hilarious moment in the history of pro football :lmao:

What drove me so made is that we could have made historie with the highest points scored on a team. But so the hated 49ers still own that record :banghead:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Frank Reich's "over the line of scrimmage" TD throw pisses me off much more.

Fans will be scratching there heads over that one for decades. :)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
stop living in the past.

Never!

235-665-1974_TS1Jeans_96.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
no no no...the Vikings Jim Marshall running 66 yards, the wrong way, for a "touch down" was much funnier than Lett's gaff...

Note...the guy on his team is facing the RIGHT way...

http://img453.*************/img453/6239/200pxmarshallwrongway3wx.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
no no no...the Vikings Jim Marshall running 66 yards, the wrong way, for a "touch down" was much funnier than Lett's gaff...

:) :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

I wish I could have seen that, look at the ref! *freeze* "what the f...?" hilarious

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

I don't know, there's something about a 300 pound lineman lumbering 65 yards when his team is already up by 5 TDs only to have the ball knocked out at the 1 inch line that makes me laugh.... :laugh2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't know, there's something about a 300 pound lineman lumbering 65 yards when his team is already up by 5 TDs only to have the ball knocked out at the 1 inch line that makes me laugh.... :laugh2:

Hey....works for me...if it makes ya laugh, that's all that matters...

But if you haven't seen the Jim Marshall thing...it's a scream...especially the way the opposing players congratulate him at the end of his "TD" run.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
:) :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

I wish I could have seen that, look at the ref! *freeze* "what the f...?" hilarious

:laugh2:

Yep...it's like the ref is saying "uh...uhm...wait...uh...I think it's this way Jim"...and the guy on his team is already looking for someone to block.

At the end of the play, Marshall tosses the ball up in the air...just as the opposing players catch up so that they can "congratulate" him....funny stuff.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
At the end of the play, Marshall tosses the ball up in the air...just as the opposing players catch up so that they can "congratulate" him....funny stuff.

straight from the funniest football movie you ever saw :laugh1: