After just rewatching Super Bowl 27.....

Silverstar

Reaction score
I've seen that video so many times...it's sickening.

I even watch the commercials I recorded for entertainment now. :rolleyes:

Remember the one where Shaq breaks the glass and Kareem said, "that's not enough", then Wilt holds out the broom and dust pan.

How about the Pepsi commercial with Cindy Crawford...he he.

Classics! :)

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I have come to the conclusion that, even 13 years later, Leon Lett's fumble is still the most hilarious moment in the history of pro football :lmao:

Watch that play, the ball crossed the goaline. If there would have been instant replay that play would have counted for a TouchDown.

The worse play was Thanksgiving day, we lost that one because of Leon and I ain't no hater....besides we blew Buffalo out of the water in that SuperBowl.

jimmy40

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
Watch that play, the ball crossed the goaline. If there would have been instant replay that play would have counted for a TouchDown.

The worse play was Thanksgiving day, we lost that one because of Leon and I ain't no hater....besides we blew Buffalo out of the water in that SuperBowl.
I thought the ball crossed the goaline myself.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
:laugh2:

Yep...it's like the ref is saying "uh...uhm...wait...uh...I think it's this way Jim"...and the guy on his team is already looking for someone to block.

At the end of the play, Marshall tosses the ball up in the air...just as the opposing players catch up so that they can "congratulate" him....funny stuff.
I thought Marshall throwing the ball up in celebration was as funny as running the wrong way.