After running Romo out of town. This front office deserves this

Galian Beast

Reaction score
When I was in the Army I worked in the S3. I would arrange training sessions for our battalion like shooting ranges and the such. The nature of my job was that I would generally work 3-6 months in advance. When I asked to be moved out of the S3, everyone continued to give credit to my supervisor up until the day he needed to schedule a grenade range, but didn't get the right kind of grenades, practice grenades, nor did he reserve a range safety officer.

Basically, you can't fake it in life. You almost always get figured out. Prescott averaged 229 yards per game in his rookie year. Which was fine for the most part because the team didn't need him to do much more. The problem was we had a very weak schedule and you could see this kid's ceiling. Certainly wouldn't release a HOF caliber QB for him. It would have benefited Prescott to sit and watch Romo for 3 years or so. Not sure that would have turned him into an NFL QB, but he would probably be better than this.

links18

Reaction score
Deserve what? Jerry probably thinks tonight's game was an exciting defensive battle and if only a few bounces went out way we would have won. And at least it wasn't as bad as when he cried after loaing to them in their first game ever. The man has little shame.

Reaction score
As an outsider looking in, (bored waiting for my game tomorrow) I absolutely hated Romo when he played (but appreciated how good he was). but he was done. His body just couldn't hold up anymore.
Prescott is a pretty poor quarterback imo, but you guys have still managed to beat us in spite of him and Garrett, mainly due to our poor run defense and Elliot.
Personally, I hope he and Garrett have another 3 years together.
Httr, peoples..

Philmonroe

Reaction score
When I was in the Army I worked in the S3. I would arrange training sessions for our battalion like shooting ranges and the such. The nature of my job was that I would generally work 3-6 months in advance. When I asked to be moved out of the S3, everyone continued to give credit to my supervisor up until the day he needed to schedule a grenade range, but didn't get the right kind of grenades, practice grenades, nor did he reserve a range safety officer.

Basically, you can't fake it in life. You almost always get figured out. Prescott averaged 229 yards per game in his rookie year. Which was fine for the most part because the team didn't need him to do much more. The problem was we had a very weak schedule and you could see this kid's ceiling. Certainly wouldn't release a HOF caliber QB for him. It would have benefited Prescott to sit and watch Romo for 3 years or so. Not sure that would have turned him into an NFL QB, but he would probably be better than this.
I agree with everything but "easy" schedule. It is a strange thing to say to me personally when every team in the division plays the same schedule except two games.

Blake

Reaction score

Worked S-3 in the Marines for a bit. It had perks, like being dismissed four hours earlier than everyone on Fridays, and playing flag football with the XO. Weird times.