After today I’m not going to worry about it

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Watching this team has turned into a huge waste of time. You never know who's going to show up. They hardly ever show up prepared and always start off super slow.

I'm about over this team. There are better things I can do with my time.

Imagine how the suckers feel after surrendering $500 for parking, tickets and $10 popcorn and refreshments for a family of four at Jerryworld?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not going to worry about it. We were terrible in all three phases for most of the game. The officiating was horrendous. The coaching staff seems to have gone braindead. They’ll either correct the ship or they won’t. I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. If the organization can’t exhibit any more pride than what was shown today, why should I care?
I wouldn’t care but I am hurting for Parsons. He’s too good he’s a diamond surrounded by poopoo

bewp7

Reaction score
that is what i do

it is not good to put so much of ur emotion in some thing u can not control at all

jerry made me lose faith maybe 5 or 6 year ago and i am much more happy when i watch football

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I try to pretend that I don’t care after 25 years of this but the way I feel right now and the way I’m going to feel tomorrow shows that I’m only lying to myself.

and I’m mad at myself for falling into the Cowboys trap once again…getting sucked into the team again as they do well in the first part of the season only to collapse as they approach December. At least they started collapsing this year right after Halloween. How nice of them to beat The Christmas rush.

Eventually you stop falling for the trap. Right now we’re like the mice that keep falling for the cheese in the trap. Last year I had the same feeling and watched but felt nothing when we lost. That feeling is settling in now. There’s so much more we could be doing and/or enjoying rather than having our time wasted by a team full of individuals who lack confidence, price, and urgency. It’s just the way things are. All will be well soon.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
they really do

In terms of the fun being taken out of the game...

50.001% is on the Cowboys, yes. But

49.999% is on the officiating.

I get that Dallas isn't the most discipline team out there. But neither are the Raiders. And you saw how one side of the officiating was tonight.

What inquiring minds would like to know is what the hell did Jerry Jones do to Roger Goodell's wife. That's all I want to know.

Swagger

Reaction score
I’m not going to worry about it. We were terrible in all three phases for most of the game. The officiating was horrendous. The coaching staff seems to have gone braindead. They’ll either correct the ship or they won’t. I’ve got much bigger things to worry about. If the organization can’t exhibit any more pride than what was shown today, why should I care?
I think it's a healthy philosophy.
The worrying point is that it's not just our coaching/players. What on earth were the Raiders doing snapping the ball before the 2 minute warning!

Mannix

Reaction score
It makes it easier now because I know for certain that we are getting the 4th seed....plus I know that the league is not going to let us win in the end....today just cemented my belief how biased the officials are toward Dallas.,,,,not that it wasn't already cemented.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Yea my expectations are out the door again. I’m not expecting anything except the worst with this team. Not getting emotionally invested in this team this year.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Well said

ICP

Reaction score
Join the club, I've been a fan for 49 years and over the past 25+ years have learned not to expect much and rarely get upset when they lose. I've learned not to drink Jerruh's Kool-Aid (although I must say I almost did this year) and quit supporting the team monitarily long ago.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It makes it easier now because I know for certain that we are getting the 4th seed....plus I know that the league is not going to let us win in the end....today just cemented my belief how biased the officials are toward Dallas.,,,,not that it wasn't already cemented.

Jerry tried to block Goodell's new contract extension................and people wonder why Goodell has his goon refs screw us over.

Like having homefield would even matter, did it matter today?